Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default GTX460 replaced with GTX750Ti

Hi,

2 days ago my GTX460 died, there were artifacts all over the screen before entering windows, and in windows the card was disabled automatically because of hardware problems. I thoroughly cleaned the card and nothing looked molten but still it didn't work so I decided to buy an upgrade. According to Cpubenchmark the GTX 460 had an average G3D mark of 2642 and the GTX 750Ti scored 3688. I also upgraded my ram from 4GB to 8GB.

With my GTX460 I was able to multibox 5 Wotlk clients with 1 on ultra and 4 on low with 60 fps all the time except in dalaran. Now I can't even do a dungeon with 5 clients on low because when the fighting starts fps drops to 12 and lower making it unplayable.

The loading screen with the snow effects and the dragon flying around usually was the heaviest part of a multibox session, the GTX460 would make sounds like it lifted off. The 750 is smoother now during log in and character select, but ingame it's horrible.

I replaced the GTX 460 with the 750 and installed the latest drivers and now this. Are there any GTX460 and GTX750Ti multiboxers here? How many clients can you run under what settings?

We don't know, and cannot help you with your private server.

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/4...Before-Posting
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology