Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Wow so much stupid in one place..

The comments about intentionally causing lag with toys and whatnot aside, most of his points and concerns are perfectly valid. I was actually fairly pleasantly surprised when I initially watched this. He makes abundantly clear that multiboxing, in general, is in his opinnion fine, but when it reaches a scale where it causes server instability, it's not. Fair enough if you ask me.

I'm talking more about the response comments

I agree with him. There is really no reason why you should need to play more than a raid sized team if you aren't raiding. I think 2s is a sweet spot though I can understand people want to run dungeons or raids solo.

To that end some things can be done.

1. Get rid of follow outside of a battle net account.
    2. Remove the cap on wow accounts per battle net account.
    3. Add flag restrictions based on the number of concurrent WoW sessions logged in from the same battle net account.
    -A. More than 5 - disable follow in PvP instances.
    -B. More than 10 - disable PvP in the world.
    -C. More than 20 - Permanently phase out into personal instance world.

The restrictions should automatically apply and remove themselves when the concurrent session count increases or drops respectively. So I can choose to play a smaller number if I want to PvP and still have access to a larger number if I want to PvE.

Or maybe Blizzard could talk to CCP about how to have more than 100 people fighting in a zone without suffering technical meltdowns? Just a thought...
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    Or maybe Blizzard could talk to CCP about how to have more than 100 people fighting in a zone without suffering technical meltdowns? Just a thought...
    haha, yea i was thinking the same thing. 100 people fighting in the same area in wow? cute. try 1000.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.