Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 18 of 18

why 50?
    5 boxing on Chamber of Aspects, EU (Horde) and Soon on Classic.

Retired blog:
    http://thegrins.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Perrigrin View Post
    why 50?
    100% chance to drop gold on kill... so with things like avarice band you can never have to worry about differing movement speeds.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

ahh right, thanks I rebirthed a set of WD's - always wanted to 4 box those, so got 4x 24 now - but might take the others to 50 later for even more gold :P
    5 boxing on Chamber of Aspects, EU (Horde) and Soon on Classic.

Retired blog:
    http://thegrins.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Getting the gem to level 50 now would be your only option, also running boon without avarice band will desync the speed of your characters, once you get the pickup radius it isn't bad.
    Hum have you tried that ? Because it's only one character who kills a creature, so one character gets and explosion of gold, and the 3 others MIGHT have a regular gold drop from this creature, but it's not every creature who drops gold.

Boon of the Hoarder creates an explosion of gold even if the creature wasn't supposed to drop gold, there was this famous bug at the beginning of 2.3 (or 2.2?) where creatures were giving gold on death in Greater Rifts (and a lot of it) with Boon of the Hoarder...

I had another character completing the "Avarice" achievement while killing a Gilded Baron in TX with Golden Skin and level a 24 Boon of the Hoarder. It seems that it's the one that kills the Goblin who completes the achievemnt... so I'm 2/4 done.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmoidudu View Post
    I had another character completing the "Avarice" achievement while killing a Gilded Baron in TX with Golden Skin and level a 24 Boon of the Hoarder. It seems that it's the one that kills the Goblin who completes the achievemnt... so I'm 2/4 done.
    Its who picks up the gold that gets it. Reading through the d3 forums it could be non combat pets or avarice band causing it to go to someone other than you thought.

Everyboy gets money from a Gilded Baron, I killed one in The Vault (which doesn't qualify for the achievement), then I quickly checked all characters, and they gained 55-75M each. I'm not exactly sure why it doesn't work that way in Normal Rifts. Anyway, after some time, I guess that all the characters will get it...

Its the amount of Gold Find for the other chars. Make sure u have enough to u get the 50M for the achievement. That goblin may or may not give u 50M on T10 without enough gold find.

PS: Def gold find. Just killed one after posting this and 3 chars got the achievement, 1 didnt. All 3 that made it had 8000+ gold find. The one that didnt have 4000 and got around 29m only.
    Last edited by Devile : 01-24-2016 at 07:16 PM