Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 24

Default Season 5 is a go !

Heh, I couldn't resist posting a short video of my loosy team. While some people are already Paragon 650+... I'm having fun, specially since I never played this setup before.

You can notice my amazing gear at the end of the video. I hope you like the weapon

So I completed Season 5 Chapter 4 with all characters, gained a pet who conveniently grabs money on the ground (I didn't have any pet before), and i'm slowly grinding levels and gathering gear. At the time of this video I could run Torment VII and GR35, now I have more gear and I'm running Torment X.

I'll write some lines about my progression later, what I did wrong and what was ok

Looking good, anyone knows a good multiboxin crusader invoker build? thats not too hard to play

Crusader/Invoker is very easy to build since it doesn't require ancient gear. Your damage comes from Thorns, so all you have to do is striking as fast as possible so that Thorns applies each time, and then gear with attack speed, all resistance, armor, cooldown resistance, stats.

No need to worry about crit chance/crit damage.

Leading character (Nemesis Bracer, Ring of Royal Grandeur, Provoke) :

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/c.../hero/71935963

3 others are like this (same build, just different laws) :

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/L.../hero/71935966
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/F.../hero/71935964
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/E.../hero/71935965

TX is a joke and I did GR 51 with 7-8 minutes remaining but I did'nt really push GR levels. Just leveling gems.
    Last edited by Cmoidudu : 01-22-2016 at 01:57 PM

Had a slow start because of RL duties. Also lag has been a real pain lately. I'm getting a lot of rubber banding and the stuck bug. Getting 500ms+ lag spikes :/ Anyway, finally got full UE sets with F&R for my whole party. I'm glad I picked DHs for S5. I can easily clear T10 with 1 shot and it will pretty much kill the whole screen. Doing GR50 in 5 mins paragon and leveling some gems. I'll push 60+ with M6 once I farm some bounties and prolly a few Hellfire amulets. Wanna hit para 400+ tonight. I'll upload videos later on.
    Last edited by Devile : 01-23-2016 at 08:45 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Had a slow start because of RL duties. Also lag has been a real pain lately. I'm getting a lot of rubber banding and the stuck bug. Getting 500ms+ lag spikes :/ Anyway, finally got full UE sets with F&R for my whole party. I'm glad I picked DHs for S5. I can easily clear T10 with 1 shot and it will pretty much kill the whole screen. Doing GR50 in 5 mins paragon and leveling some gems. I'll push 60+ with M6 once I farm some bounties and prolly a few Hellfire amulets. Wanna hit para 400+ tonight. I'll upload videos later on.
    Once you get full 50+ gems and ancient gear on ancient UE you can actually do t60 speeds (3-4 mins each) and you get close to 100-120 million toughness with your bracer + vengeance.

They fixed the ability to stagger your CoE though from changing items in cube and changing back which is a big bummer.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    They fixed the ability to stagger your CoE though from changing items in cube and changing back which is a big bummer.
    Whats that? Stagger CoE?

Doing GR50 in 5 mins paragon and leveling some gems. I'll push 60+ ...
    I'm there too. I pushed to GR55 and that's where I'm starting to bleed, so from this point I need to have a strategy while fighting, not just only be sitting ducks and kill everything

And I hope you appreciate those GR50 rifts where you gain 3-4 Paragon levels in a single run. This won't last forever tho

Here is a GR58. I'll push further later this week. See how I'm doing bad @06:10 LOL.

https://youtu.be/PIAlombcDSI
    Last edited by Cmoidudu : 01-24-2016 at 05:14 AM

Whats that? Stagger CoE?
    So that your COE is on Fire for one of your toons 100% of the time since you could make sure that every character was on a different element at the beginning of your games. So you'd have 100% uptime on 1/4 of your toons doing 200% increased damage.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    So that your COE is on Fire for one of your toons 100% of the time since you could make sure that every character was on a different element at the beginning of your games. So you'd have 100% uptime on 1/4 of your toons doing 200% increased damage.
    Never tried that, but I'm sure there are still ways to do it. Not sure what I did but not all chars were on sync with CoE yesterday.

I love how easy is to kill gobs with DHs on T10. U kill them ALL in the same spot and looting is so simple. Those damn blue goblins are such a pain to kill them all with other classes, but not for DHs. U burst them to the ground and none can run And even if by some mistake u are out of sync and u are not aiming right, they wont go far cause u can slow the shit out of them.