Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 24

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    I love how easy is to kill gobs with DHs on T10 (...)
    Yes I mentioned that in another thread... That's a very big advantage of DHs. On the contrary, with my Crusader team, Goblin Rifts and blue guys are a problem and some are escaping

Almost done with Conqueror. Missing 3 achievements only. The only "hard" one left is doing GR45 with nonsets which is ok. GR60 and 3 rank 55 gems are pretty easy. Thought it would take longer.

Behold the power of the Demon Hunters!

Going all Cold DHs but I'm pretty sure 1-2 Cold and 2-3 Fire should output more damage overall.

PS: yep, 1 cold and 3 fire feels a lot better than 4 cold. CC is pretty much the same.
    Last edited by Devile : 01-26-2016 at 02:35 AM

Nice video dude. I'm currently P490, farming GR55 and I pushed to 59... But you seem comfortable at 60

About that "second" achievement (assuming "Avarice" is the first one), it probably will be faster/easier to Master 8 dungeon sets. I mean, faster than gathering all the specific stuff to do the "GR45-with-no-set-item-on" thing.

I already have all 4 complete sets on my Crusaders, and then I'll have to roll 4x4 new characters which will be a joke with some ancient weapons + gems of ease and ~500 Paragon points to use... Reach level 70, kill Zoltan Kulle in TII, do a GR20 rift, complete dungeon set mastery... and repeat 3 more times.

Then I'll be done with season 5, and I really want to try that Wizard-WD-Barbarian-Monk setup in non-season, since all the characters are static while fighting (no whirlwind Barbarian), it seems multi-box-able with maybe some adjustments... I have been watching the SoS team on Twitch, farming GR89... and in combat they have over 3B toughness so they just ignore any damage LOL.
    Last edited by Cmoidudu : 01-26-2016 at 04:13 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Cmoidudu View Post
    Nice video dude. I'm currently P490, farming GR55 and I pushed to 59... But you seem comfortable at 60

About that "second" achievement (assuming "Avarice" is the first one), it probably will be faster/easier to Master 8 dungeon sets. I mean, faster than gathering all the specific stuff to do the "GR45-with-no-set-item-on" thing.

I already have all 4 complete sets on my Crusaders, and then I'll have to roll 4x4 new characters which will be a joke with some ancient weapons + gems of ease and ~500 Paragon points to use... Reach level 70, kill Zoltan Kulle in TII, do a GR20 rift, complete dungeon set mastery... and repeat 3 more times.

Then I'll be done with season 5, and I really want to try that Wizard-WD-Barbarian-Monk setup in non-season, since all the characters are static while fighting (no whirlwind Barbarian), it seems multi-box-able with maybe some adjustments... I have been watching the SoS team on Twitch, farming GR89... and in combat they have over 3B toughness so they just ignore any damage LOL.
    Thanks. Once I changed 3 to Fire, did a GR60 in 5 mins. Well, it was a Silver Spire tho, but still felt a lot smoother. I'll do 65s tonight to get my gems to 55 and be done with that achievement. No way I'm mastering 8 set dungeons!!! I hate those, specially with my lag, I keep failing them. Sorry to bring bad news, but the seasonal set rewards is PER ACCOUNT, not per character. U already got your Invoker's set for your Crusaders. U will get nothing from rolling a new char. U will have to farm those 4 sets. No way on earth I'm doing that.

GR45 with nonsets is fairly easy and u dont really need that much. Already have the important parts and been collecting the rest. Should finish it during the week. Then I'm done with Seasons too

Sorry to bring bad news, but the seasonal set rewards is PER ACCOUNT, not per character. U already got your Invoker's set for your Crusaders. U will get nothing from rolling a new char.
    Damn, so if I roll a Witch Doctor I won't get a new set ? Ah well...

Let's see how hard that no-set-GR45 thing is then. Maybe I'm over-exagerating the difficulty

AFAIK yes, u wont. U can try and maybe let us know?

For Crusaders, seen ppl posting several videos about it, so I'm sure it's way easier than it is for DHs. Check this guy:

That was pretty fast. Also check this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comm...5_with_no_set/
    Last edited by Devile : 01-26-2016 at 04:08 PM

Hey guys,

I am taking a break from multiboxing this season and just soloing DH and Wiz.
    I finished conqueror yesterday, and the Thrill of the Hunt was easy with the Wiz.

Although, with the meta being basically the same as last season (1 DPS plus 3 supports), my break from multiboxing might be shorter than anticipated.

I got up to 72 last season at paragon 800 with last season's meta, I bet 80 would be pretty easy this season and probably more like 85.

Anyway, I wouldn't recommend trying to do Thrill of the Hunt with 4 DHs though. That will be tough I think.
    I never played DH much before, and I really, really love my UE DH, but I figured out very quickly that she wasn't going to work out for GR pushing, which is why I created the Wiz a few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by djeayzonne View Post
    Anyway, I wouldn't recommend trying to do Thrill of the Hunt with 4 DHs though. That will be tough I think.
    I never played DH much before, and I really, really love my UE DH, but I figured out very quickly that she wasn't going to work out for GR pushing, which is why I created the Wiz a few days ago.
    Actually it would be a lot easier in a party since u can boost your DPS with synergies. But, it's a SOLO achievement.

Actually it would be a lot easier in a party since u can boost your DPS with synergies. But, it's a SOLO achievement.
    Oh yeah, duh. Even harder then. I tried with the DH a few days before doing it with the wiz, and it was impossible at the time.

I've seen 2 options so far for DH: Multishot stacking as much Fire damage as u can, or Strafe. Multishot seems ok but with low paragon can be hard. The top 2 conquest leaderboard used strafe with paragon 260. Top6 and 13 did it with strafe too but paragon 300-400. Guess Strafe is a lot easier. I haven't tested yet, but seen a few builds in Diablofans:

http://www.diablofans.com/builds/713...st-fire-strafe
    http://www.diablofans.com/builds/719...e-patch-2-4-s5
    http://www.diablofans.com/builds/719...ild-for-dh-2-4

Don't think it will matter anyway. By the time I do this conquest, I'll be paragon 600+ with rank 60+ gems and whatever build I use, should be easy. Just missing 1 ancient Yang's Recurve in my party. GR60s go down fast. Did a 64 in 6:27. I'll prolly push 70s with M6 to see how good it is compared to UE. No ancient Manticore tho

PD: 1 Conqueror done, 3 to go.
    Last edited by Devile : 01-27-2016 at 04:15 PM