Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24

With 110 Garrisions, what strategy do you use to send your followers on missions?

Quote Originally Posted by Truelle View Post
    With 110 Garrisions, what strategy do you use to send your followers on missions?
    I'm using only Master Plan addon, which allows sorting missions in different ways. I prefer the first option 'Reward type' and then I just right click spam the first mission on the list so the followers will go into tentative parties and pushing the current mission to the bottom of the list as it's "ready to go" and after this is done -> "send tentative parties"

Works perfectly with mouse broadcasting, so I always operate 10 mission tables at once.

Sending out 250 followers takes only a half minute, basically. Then logout, login next team, rinse repeat

I finished getting shipyards on all of my toons. Ultimately what I'm trying to do is get the naval command table in my garrison (level 3 shipyard) with the minimal amount of running around between the garrison and the shipyard until then. The two quests for shipyard upgrade are:

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=39067/upgrading-the-fleet - 15 successful naval missions of any type and

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=39068/naval-domination - 25 successful treasure missions

What I noticed as I've been grinding toons at the shipyard is successful treasure missions done during the first quest seem to count as progress on the second. I.e., when I've accepted the second quest I'll see a handful of completed missions right away.

So, I think the lazy Bunk way that I'm going to approach getting all toons to a level 3 shipyard is:

- Park them at the garrison command table and continue spamming follower missions.
    - Hearth to TJ to do Oil daily as much as time allows on all teams.
    - Build up about 5000 oil on each toon. Assuming naval treasure missions average 125 oil per mission times 40 were talking roughly 5000 oil.
    - Once at 5000 oil move the toon to the naval command table and stay there until they ding level 3 shipyard running only treasure missions.

Running the daily will help push rep to get the Oil Rig but from what I'm seeing now you'll have 5000 oil before you have the Rep. Without the Oil Rig it seems that you can not run self-sustained naval missions. So I'm not sure where this will leave me. My hope is that with a good amount of Greesemonkeys that I'll be able to run select naval missions as needed. But without the Oil Rig I won't be able to outright spam naval missions. Time will tell.

Appreciate any input from y'all on this.

Thanks, Bunk

I wanted to follow-up and confirm that treasure missions done for "Upgrading the Fleet" also count towards "Naval Domination". Saves ya some Oil getting your Shipyard running.