Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default [WoW] Can't for the life of me get my games to launch.

So i've been having troubles figuring out how to get ISboxer to work to play two WoW accounts from one battle.net account and i've tried following every updated guide I could find and nothing is working. It either won't do anything when I launch my character set, or i'll get the first Battle.net window and when I launch the game it crashes and asks me to send a report to Blizzard.
    Any ideas to figure it out would be greatly appreciated.

When this was happening to me it's because I was on a x64 PC using the x86 version of innerspace. I recommend trying to use the x64 version. You should find it inside your innerspace program files folder.

Most commonly found: C:\Program Files (x86)\InnerSpace\x64\InnerSpace.exe

Normally we take care of technical ISBoxer questions on the ISBoxer forum, but we would need to see a diagnostic.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

And for further questions i'll go to the ISboxer forum. I just thought because I was new to multiboxing i'd post here