Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Lightbulb [WoW] 3-man team, trying to keymap mount macro so a slave can mount my X-53 Touring Rocket.

Name:  cave drawing.jpg
Views: 1044
Size:  156.6 KB

First off, if someone out there takes a morbid enough interest in my plight to advise me on this I can clean up the mess I made and upload a config. But this is the gyst of it. Been using ISboxer for a few weeks, pretty comfortable with it and I'm starting to try some 'fancy' stuff. Downloaded some other profiles from this forum to study how they keymapped their teams and one thing I'd love to streamline is the mounting process between my Hunter (master, w/ draenor flight), and two salves (another hunter and a druid, neither with draenor flight).

I saw some murmurings online about someone who was able to mount their two seat X-53 Touring Rocket, have a slave target FTL, assist, then IWT and you'd have two toons on the same rocket mount with a single keypress. But I can't find an explanation anywhere and I've kind of hit a wall - for one thing I don't know how to make my slave IWT inside the wow macro structure.

Besides that part, the other big hurdle is the slave I want to be my lucky passenger has to stand around and twiddle their thumbs for the 1.5 second cast time that the X-53 Touring Rocket takes to pop into existence. I played around with the boxes above the Step>Action trees with little to no success (I should just say a complete lack of success) and succeeded in confusing myself more. Toggling the "Do not advance to the next step" box and plugging in 1.5 seconds on the delay feature wasn't the miracle solution I was hoping for...I originally thought I could assign this 1.5 delay to occur only ONCE...in between my Master's and my Slave's mounting actions which allows for that cast time. But no it applies to the entire Step>Action tree so my 3rd team member (a druid) just sits there and regards me apathetically because he'd be well enough off without being dragged into this doomed situation.

I appreciate any advice from the community here, let me know if I can provide better info.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Here's a very basic guide to my setup. I have made some changes over the years and have learned some new stuff - but this should get you moving in the right direction.

in Isboxer you don't need super complicated key maps. I'll record my current multiperson mount stuff on my first day off this week. (Tuesday)

the new thing that I added to my mount macro is

/stopmacro [mounted]
    /cast mount

that way you can spam your mount button without them dismounting.

in terms of one key press mounting with timed key press firing. Pretty sure that'd fall under automation.
    Last edited by Xixillia : 01-03-2016 at 11:28 PM
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

Great video man. I knew about the brew pup mechanic though I haven't put it to use yet, but I didn't know you could accomplish the same thing with with IWT and the mammoth.

It looks like you just mount, either target focus or target ftl and have them IWT. I suppose my problem was trying to force it down into one little tap instead of just hitting the 2 or 3 keymaps that are already in the ISboxer config by default. At some point I may figure out how to compress it all down but for now I can stick with what actually works.

I have a setup similar to what you're trying to achieve... In Draenor you need to complete a bunch of tedious chores to acquire the ability to use flying mounts. I've only done this on my first Battle.net (that God it's B-net wide), and just use a simple setup to pop toons on my second B-net on 2 seater mounts so I can fly around.

I'm sure there are multiple ways of setting it up, but I chose to do a single mapped key with 2 steps.

Step #1:

- Toons on B-net #2 execute a simple /target macro to acquire the right targets (ie: the toons they will be "mounting") You can either make the macros ingame, or in Isboxer
    - Toons on B-net #1 mount up on 2 seaters.
    Step #2:

- Toons on B-net #2 use IWT

As far as I know there is no way to use IWT through macros, but there also is no need to be doing that.

Fwiw, this is the setup I use. The press they mount, the release the IWT occurs. I assume they are near each other, I do the clear on the SLOT1 so I dont accidently go places.

Code:
    !rem do this and then interact with target button
    /stopmacro [mounted]
    /cleartarget
    !if (character is "slot 2") /use X-53 Touring Rocket
    !if (character is "slot 3") /use X-53 Touring Rocket
    !if (character is "slot 4") /targetexact {SLOT2}
    !if (character is "slot 5") /targetexact {SLOT3}
    Last edited by MiRai : 08-28-2016 at 03:31 AM Reason: Can't read PHP tags, please don't use them.

I use that mount.. I just target my main (with the main) and then hit the /assist main key on follower and on they jump.. ofc i have click to move turned on, and interact with target bound in the wow keybindings.. the only thing isboxer does is pass the keypress of the F2 binding I have for interact. Works with the 3 seat mammoth also.

I will say that I got around the lack of Draenor flying on my new battle net, by moving the toon from the original battle net that had done most of the achievement to the new one.
    I had two aspects of the original achievement not done by that toon - they were explore Draenor, and the Nagrand questline, which I zipped around. Draenor flying has remained on the original account, even for new toons.. and all my toons on the new battle net have it also.
    Last edited by Andreauk : 08-27-2016 at 09:28 PM