Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 15

Default Zero FPS on a single 5 man team

As the title suggests I am having problems with a single 5 man team I am running.

I have multiple 5 man teams running with no problems at all, all teams have identical settings. However when i open up and run my Death Knight team it will only ever give 1FPS and causes a lag in windows as well. As soon as I close the windows everything is OK, if I immediately open any other 5 man team I get 60fps across all no problems.

I have deleted the team and renamed it something else and I still have the same problem. I have been using this team with zero changes for many months with no problems and this has just started from nowhere. 4 Slaves always run on lowest settings and master on ultra / Max everything. I have dropped DK Master to lowest and still doesn't help.

If anybody could offer some suggestions that would be brilliant, I'm not very clued up with computers so if you need any extra info, assume I have no idea what you are on about so keep it simple

Its (sometimes?) an addon thing. Disable all of them and log in.

Sometimes I have problems with addons like recount which does stuff like that if you dont keep it updated.

OK logged in with everything turned off even isboxer addon and still the same problem 0/1FPS. This doesnt happen to any other team at all. I have played 2 teams of 5 druids tongiht clearing all cata raids without a problem, but i log the DKS and the computer has a fit.

Even typing in here now it has a delay with the DK windows all open.

Jim,.

It sounds like your CPU strategy is all messed up, but we normally point people to this page when it comes to framerate issues:

http://isboxer.com/wiki/HOWTO:Tweak_...te_bottlenecks

You can also share your profile, if you'd like.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Thanks for the reply.

Below is a link as instructed in the video link.

For information I always use the suggested CPU strat suggested by ISboxer and have made no changes before it stopped working.

http://pastebin.com/d36h5Mdw

Thanks in advance.

Jim.

EDIT

For information if it helps the DK team is called 5 Man DK
    Last edited by Jimshaman : 01-03-2016 at 09:33 PM

If the other teams are working correctly, then there's nothing in your profile to indicate that the DK team wouldn't perform in the same manner. Are you certain your settings are at the lowest? Have you tried cycling them from high to low? It's possible for them to get turned up, but look as if they're not. Also, if you're using only the slider to adjust your settings, then the slider doesn't adjust MSAA or SSAA (render scale).
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I had an issue like this and found out that my team in question was all on DX11 .. and my smooth running teams were on DX9.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

if you are using Jamba, go into the item settings for jamba and click the button that clears the item bar.

do this while logging one alt a time to avoid propagation of item settings.

are your dks named like older characters you deleted?

Are my dks named like older characters Deleted ? no but they sahe the same name as many dks ranging from lvl 60 - 99 on many different servers.

Jim.

Ok, so im now at my wits end with this problem, since renweing my subscription to Isboxer its completely unuseable and i am all out of options. The problem is now happening with all my teams I have deleted them all and remade them to try and see if that makes a difference and it doesnt. I've tried playing the game with no addons at all and still the same problem.

I did notice tonight when trying to go and kill Kazzak that its only the master account window that is causing the problem. Its using double the memory of the other wow accounts. when all the accounts had frozen to 0 FPS i closed the master window and the remaining 4 instantly went back up to 60FPS.

http://imgur.com/IHOHVly

Saw this pop up for the first time tongiht, surely 16gig of RAM is more than enough to be running 5 instances of wow and with some room left over too.

If anybody could please offer some thoughts to resolve this it would be greatly appreciated. I'm missing multiboxing and really want to continue playing.

Thanks in advance Jim.