Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Need help making a PIP script.

Hello so I just recently got my second monitor and got 4 accounts and I was wondering if I could get a PIP script for 5 boxing with a my main monitor being 1600 x 900 and my second monitor being 1280 x 1024 could I get any help for making a script like that?

I'm trying to look for something that could make my main wow be on my main window and have my four minions be on the second monitor.
    Last edited by Repeats : 01-03-2016 at 02:09 PM

Hi there, I don't have any experience with PIP, but maybe I can help you with your second thing. I also use two monitors - one char on my main screen, and 4 on the second screen. Your Command would look like this:
    Code:
    <Command ResizeAndPosition>
        <SendPC Local>
            <SendWinM %1%>
                <SetWinRect 0 0 1600 900>              
            <SendWinM %2%>
                <SetWinRect 1600 0 640 512>
            <SendWinM %3%>
                <SetWinRect 2240 0 640 512>
            <SendWinM %4%>
                <SetWinRect 1600 512 640 512>
            <SendWinM %5%>
                <SetWinRect 2560 512 640 512>
    Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Curryman View Post
    Hi there, I don't have any experience with PIP, but maybe I can help you with your second thing. I also use two monitors - one char on my main screen, and 4 on the second screen. Your Command would look like this:
    Code:
    <Command ResizeAndPosition>
        <SendPC Local>
            <SendWinM %1%>
                <SetWinRect 0 0 1600 900>              
            <SendWinM %2%>
                <SetWinRect 1600 0 640 512>
            <SendWinM %3%>
                <SetWinRect 2240 0 640 512>
            <SendWinM %4%>
                <SetWinRect 1600 512 640 512>
            <SendWinM %5%>
                <SetWinRect 2560 512 640 512>
    Hope this helps!
    Great answer from Curryman! I've had a little experience using the PIP but only with 2 clients. I think you would need to be a little clearer about the effect you want to create. Either way I would just bare in mind that coordinates wise HotkeyNet sees all your monitors as one continuous space and then experiment with the PIP script example on the HotkeyNet site.

Hello Mr. Repeats and the Interwebs,

I just started using HotkeyNet yesterday, but what I lack in experience I heavily make up in research skills Here is a link that has what you are looking for: http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/1...Net-for-boxing
    This guide will give you a function that will allow you define windows and placement and to set hotkeys for window focus/swap. I make everything I have based on old/copied scripts and this guide.

I hope this gets to you and anyone else that may need a bit of help