Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default HotkeyNey Tutorial series

First of all happy new year everyone!

I've decided to start a HotkeyNet Tutorial series. I plan to create a script from scratch and go into annoying detail on how it all works. While I'm doing this series feel free to ask questions or make suggestions. Feedback will give me ideas on what to cover and let me know if I need to cover something in more detail.

To start with I have make a video introducing the series and hopefully describing HotkeyNet. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/8H6HvqN1CCA

Nice stuff!

Always good to the have more detailed information out there, especially since HKN is readily available for everyone to dabble with, so it is often where people start off with multiboxing.

I have a slight invested interest in learning a bit more about it myself, since I was considering attempting to multibox on Linux, and HKN seems to work just fine through Wine (a windows compatibility layer).

Quote Originally Posted by Wubsie View Post
    Nice stuff!

Always good to the have more detailed information out there, especially since HKN is readily available for everyone to dabble with, so it is often where people start off with multiboxing.

I have a slight invested interest in learning a bit more about it myself, since I was considering attempting to multibox on Linux, and HKN seems to work just fine through Wine (a windows compatibility layer).
    Thank you for your comments both here and on youtube. If there is anything in particular your interested in let me know. If I don't know the answer I'm sure I will have fun trying to figure it out!

Well done SauliusPlays!

Personally I do not use HKN, but thank you for creating your video that others would find useful. I have no doubt that the HotkeyNet user base is bigger than we think.

Having someone create a series on what HotkeyNet is and is capable of is greatly needed. Just like MiRai's videos on ISBoxer are needed.

Two BIG thumbs up for this work.

Since Khatovar left last year ( >_> ) HKN support on this site has been slightly slacking. Glad to see someone else stepping up to fill those shoes.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology