Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Showing results 31 to 33 of 33

Thread: BnS

NCSoft seems to have finally applied the auto-kick AFK timer, so we'll likely see queues begin to drop for F2P players (although the premium queue on Mushin has been pretty low lately now that people seem to just be logging off like normal).

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topi...otfix-1202016/

I've been trying to piece together things for my next video or two, so I've been sitting at level 25 for two days just repeatedly doing the profession stuff since, at the early stages, it doesn't require anything except talking to NPCs every 30-60 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    OK I'm lvl 11 or 12 or something, i went back to summoner that I played in KR, as I didn't like the melee classes I tried.

Do we have a group set up? A guild?
    As I said before, I'm not looking to lead or manage anyone in a game I won't be playing 100% of the time, so I'm looking to join a clan that:

1) Doesn't require you to be active every single day of the week
    2) Isn't named something dumb like "Funsie Pants" or "Shoguns of Jadestone"
    3) Doesn't require you to be logged into their voice chat program just to talk to people outside of dungeons/raids

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    My summoner name is "Miss Wrathy" someone say hi and play with me!
    I did a search for "Wrathy," but you must have been offline (or not on Mushin).
    Never mind, I see you. You're offline.
    Last edited by MiRai : 01-20-2016 at 07:32 PM
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Blog Entries

Here are some tips and tricks I have learned, some may be obvious but hey let's be real, I am not that intelligent.

1) - Game option fullscreen makes it windowed fullscreen, alt+enter to put it to true full screen
    2) - To fuse soul shards, the soul shards have to be of similar level, so if you out level an area and move on to bigger and better shards, just salvage the old ones
    3) - it may feel like you have too many weapons and accessories in your inventory but trust me, its not enough. My recommendation is to drop/vendor anything that is asking you to use a key to open it, except stuff needed to evolve. Keep all the loose weapons that are just unidentified. don't identify them, they work just the same when evolving your weapon
    4) - field bosses drop the items to spin the regional wheels, you can get costumes, weapons needed for evolutions, soul shards. its worth farming them for a bit just to get the weapons/items used to upgrade your weapons.
    5) - the auto point distribution system is great, but be aware that as you level and get more skill points when you run the auto system it will sometimes completely change your build and redistribute points, make sure you see what it changed and adjust accordingly, some of your skills may not work the same
    6) - get the +health on crit gem early on, it helps out a ton with down time, later on its less noticeable
    7) - use the cross realm dungeon if you don't have any friends on, its fast and easy (once you figure out what to do
    8) - threat is based on damage, KFM and BM have abilities that increase threat, so if you are in a group ask them if they are tanking, if they are, let them get the first hit in, then go balls to the chin
    9) - level your crafting/gathering as you level, its a time consuming pain to do it when you are "back tracking" or trying to level it quickly
    10) - salvage gems you don't want/need. the dust is used to make more. and you can even use lower tier gem dust to make higher tier gems
    11) - you can find gem dust in treasure chest
    12) - treasure chest use your keys, with no prompt (I burned through like 20 keys grinding a dungeon and didn't realize it
    13) - save your weapon/accessory xp boost stones, they are worth much much more xp in the 3rd/4th evolution series and beyond (10 levels to an evolution series)
    14) - when fighting a boss they don't stun/daze/knock down/ect like normal mobs. when someone hits them with that ability it fills a little 2 bar meter under their name,. and other people need to use the same status inducing abilities to finish filling the meter and then it will enter that state. so keep an eye out and when someone does one, try and follow up
    15) - money is hard to come by, when you complete a quest there is an option sometimes to turn it in while still out in the field, that cost money
    16) - it cost extra to craft and gather in the field, both place an order and pick up
    17) - change channels often when grinding questing to find un touched lands full of mobs if you want to go solo, invite people if they are killing your mobs and you don't wanna move channels
    18) - do the dungeons, and the dailies. you can get stones for the vendors, keys (regional and general), money, and lots of XP
    19) - if you have an asus motherboard, and problems with delays of abilities in game, disable any traffic shaping|killerNIC type software running, it was murdering my ping, and this game is very very very ping dependent in my experience
    20) - does not support SLI at this time, uses CPU mostly for me, but not as much as I expected
    21) - dungeons come in like 2,4,6,and up version. 2's are the common found everywhere ones. 4 and 6 are the "real" dungeons. 6 man is meant and tuned to be easier than 4 man. the "raid" are like 24 I think, and its not your normal dungeon, its like a daily zone that can only house 24 people per an instance. when you go to blackram narrows the first time, the purple zone goes to the 6 man side, the white(?) one goes to the daily instance

I have more but I gotta go to work.
    Last edited by Crum1515 : 01-21-2016 at 12:01 PM
    Check out my live stream @ http://www.twitch.tv/Crum151 and my website @ http://www.crumspeaks.com

I enjoy it for what it is, I'd just prefer it to be...well...MMO, not co-op thing it is. But I can enjoy it for a while.