Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: BnS

Quote Originally Posted by Crum1515 View Post
    Yeah, my observations during CBT's was that the red side was all about owPvP and anarchy and isntaFun, and the blue seemed to have more people looking for groups and running content, and that aligns a bit more with what I am looking for. Obviously shit can change at launch, but we will see.
    You can actually change factions whenever you'd like with just a little bit of money, but you lose all of the progress that you put into that one faction, as well as your guild. Besides guilds being tied to factions I don't know exactly what else you will lose outside of some faction quest rewards, but because it's a Korean game I'll assume that you shouldn't be changing unless you really have to/want to.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

So Mushin Cerulean Order? we joining an existing guild or forming one?

I have no idea what class to play though! I like how summoners abilities sound, but a ferocious pussy cat is your pet lol!
    Last edited by Lyonheart : 01-10-2016 at 10:21 AM
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    So Mushin Cerulean Order? we joining an existing guild or forming one?
    That seems to be the plan. I imagine we'll be joining one, as I have no desire to lead a guild in a game that I'll be playing casually to start off with. Also, keep in mind that you can't even create/join a guild until about level 16 at the earliest, so depending on how quickly you can get things done, it might be a few days before that can even happen.

I have no idea what class to play though! I like how summoners abilities sound, but a ferocious pussy cat is your pet lol!
    I played both Blade Master and Force Master in the Korean version, so I'll likely be sticking with them for now. There's also a Blade Dancer that I want to check out.

I also won't be playing all that much right at launch because I'm not a big fan of zones that are heavily populated with people all fighting over the same quest mobs, so I'm going to create some new characters, play through the intro-starter area, and then wait a few days, maybe a week, before I start up. I just feel like it'll be a much better use of my time.

EDIT: I totally forgot that if you bought a founder's pack you get a head start, so I might as well utilize some of that time before all the F2P people show up.
    Last edited by MiRai : 01-10-2016 at 03:26 PM
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

I played the blade dancer in the Korean version a couple years ago, it was fun but after my wife got tired of translating everything for me, I was too lazy to do it myself and moved on to other things. It is a really fun game though. similar to Tera, pretty much same same Korean game

Dont forget tonight is name reservations..and EA starts Friday..Ill post my names in here when i get them tonight.

Got mine

Lyonheart and Swyftwind
    Last edited by Lyonheart : 01-11-2016 at 10:12 PM

Blog Entries

Got my names. Mushin: Batman the KungFu Master and Black Widow the assassin.

Just like MiRai I will be getting through the starter zone and then a few more levels during head start, and then after that launch week because everyone will be playing when they get home from work/school in the evening I will probably wait until like Saturday morning to hop back in.

What classes did you make Lyonheart?
    Check out my live stream @ http://www.twitch.tv/Crum151 and my website @ http://www.crumspeaks.com

Blog Entries

Actually I will probably spend the launch week getting all the names, and all the toons out of the start area haha. And use head start to get Batman goin
    Check out my live stream @ http://www.twitch.tv/Crum151 and my website @ http://www.crumspeaks.com

Lyonheart is a force master and Swyftwind is blade dancer

Long queues on our server of choice! ( 1800 atm for me )

So, it would seem that a few things have changed so far since I last played the Korean version, and one of those is that you get to choose your faction at like level 6 now. I went Cerulean Order as planned. I'm currently level 15.5 as I type this out, and I while I'd like to get close to level 20 tonight, I may have some other things to do.

Also, this game at 4K is eating my GPU alive, and it doesn't support SLI (just another downside to SLI, at times). -_-

Long queues on our server of choice! ( 1800 atm for me )
    The problem might be that there is no auto-kick AFK timer, so once you're in you don't ever get kicked out unless you log out or your game crashes. I've no idea why there are still games that don't have this, but... I may take advantage of it myself overnight.

However, I had a 800+ queue earlier and after a few minutes I was magically in the game, so I don't know if the numbers they're reporting are entirely accurate. /shrug