Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Swapping windows

I use Hotkeynet and have started playing two hunters. I've been doing skirmishes trying to get practice managing both characters. I'm actually doing very well considering it's my first day. I have all of my in-game macros set up perfectly (in my opinion).

Only problem is in the frantic world of pvp.... things happen. I'll be pew pewing away at someone and notice the slave character is facing the wall or something. Basically doing nothing. I try getting close enough for /follow but that rarely works.

What I need is a away to have my WoW windows "switch" from their mastery/slave position to slave/master position by holding down shift. I can set everything up in game to have hunter1 /tar hunter2s target if shift is held down and if not then hunter2 would /tar hunter1s target. That's easy. The hard part is figuring out how I can bring forward the WoW2 window if shift is held. This way I could reposition (or whatever)
    by holding down shift (I use 3-way foot pedals for my modifier keys) and when Im good simply let go and WoW1 would pop back.

Any ideas?

P.S. solution doesn't NEED to be Hotkeynet

This post contains the code that you need to swap windows in HKN. Though from back in the day when I tried it out there is a little delay between swapping windows (say 0.5s). I have no idea how it does on todays hardware (and if it's even hardware related). I do know that ISboxer has instant window swapping.

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/1...982#post147982
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Window-switching

simple window switching, like for example Keyclone does it (even if its called pip there) can be done quite easily with using the selfwritten <ResizeAndPosition>-command shown above.
    Is there a way to do this if the shift key is held, but undo it when it is released?

I was looking through forums and it seems "SetForeground." is actually what I need. But need it to only work if Shift is held.

Is this possible?

I have personally no idea.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Figured it out. Some guy over at Autohotkey threw together a code for calculator and notepad.
    ~Shift::

WinActivate, Untitled - Notepad

return

~Shift Up::
    WinActivate, Calculator

return

Esc::ExitApp
    Works great with those two items. Just need to change them to WoW1 and WoW2