Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default multi professions?

So i went a little spend crazy.. i have several 100 boosts to use. I wanted to ask if there is any profession that would benefit from having several of? Im not really even using my profs atm..but for future ref. They claim to be making professions more valuable again in Legion.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

I went gathering. Since rumor is that nodes can be mined by everyone around be them.
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

Blog Entries

Tailoring is one that I find pretty useful generally speaking, those bags tend to retain a lot of value throughout the course of an expansion. Others it really depends, as Xix stated with the changes to nodes gathering professions really show promise, but it's still a bit early to tell. Once upon a time Alchemy was great because you could do more transmutes, but that's changed. Until we see what they do for professions there's not much to speculate on other than what has traditionally worked.
    My Blog: SRS Business

i have a team of druids for gathering..Im thinking of just doing the trade the fits their armor..and eng for fun as secondary..thx for replies!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )