Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Long time lerker - first time poster

Hi everybody,

I have been hiding in the shadows for many many years taking all your advice and tips. I realised recently 90% of threads where people ask for help I am able to give an answer, so here I am.

I'm 33 from the UK and multibox for no other reason than I love the challenge (please note boxing 5 man BM hunters is no challenge and not to be considered in my previous comment). Having played from BETA i've seen many guilds come and go and with it friends. Over the years the friends list got smaller and smaller and due to having a family raiding / active guilds were hard to come by given my time schedules. So i though sod it, i'll make my own guild and do my own thing, problem is other people are hard to manage and this didnt work out. I decided a guild full of people like me would be so much easier and this is where it all began.

I started like most of you here with 2 accounts and free key broadcasting software, but soon realised i now make twice as much gold as i used to, what if i had 3 accounts, ( this sound familiar to anybody else) well the rest is history, I have been 5 boxing now since mid MOP and have so much fun just doing my own thing.

Anyway as i said at the beginning I would like to hope I will be an active forum user and able to provide assistance to others when they need help.

Jim

Welcome Jim! =]

Hello, Jim.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Welcome Back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimshaman View Post
    please note boxing 5 man BM hunters is no challenge

Hi.

:/
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

Quote Originally Posted by Xixillia View Post
    Hi.

:/
    wait, I didn't say it wasn't the most fun you can have in WOW, just not a challenge