Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Lightbulb A RaF's Powerleveling Perfect Method (Tested)

Hi again Guys, now im here to share with you something that took me a long one week spending day n night reeding, discussing with GM's and asking in forums (like this).

Its about to take the max adventage of the system Recruit-A-Friend to get a huge amount of toons lvl 90 (then you can continue to lvl100 with them) using Multiboxing. Altholic's and Powerleveling forum help me too.

Its based more in theorycrafting, so each idea of the post was validated by GM's and amost all tested. But they are not so pragmatic just couse i dont play wow yet. im waiting to figure out the best way first.

So... Here I go:

A Player buy five new licenses (if same Battlenet acc= Heirlooms, Toys etc shared but diff Battlenet acc= more Token cap. Its your option). Then, he makes his First Acc to Recruit his Second, then repeat between Second and Third, Third to Fourth, Fourth to Fifth and Fifth to First (yeah, seems thats possible) (i'll mention "A" to mean the First, "B" to Second, etc).

So it looks like A>B>C>D>E>A. What the new with going in that circle? Simple, they all five acc count as "Veteran" and "Recruit" at the same time (take the benefits of the two each one).

METHODS:

1)
    Fastest beginning. First 5 toon lvl 90 with a total of 10 profession at 700. You just lvl up the 2 first rounds to lvl 60, the others to 45. Granting way: A1>B2>C3.. / B1>C2>D3.. / C1>D2>E3.. etc.

The Player Log In with all five acc and create 1 toon per each one (I'll mention them as "A1", "B1", etc), all in the same region and the same faction (sadly, unless it, the method doesnt work so infatuatedly perfect jaja). Then, He level up in multiboxing party the first five till 60lvl (highly recommend to charge the exp bar to 80 or 90% beeing lvl 60), takes 2 professions for each one (just learn it, without level up this) and buy WoD to each one too (winters discounts op). He uses the 90lvl Boost on them, so what he got now? 5 lvl 90 Toons with 700p. in 10 professios, AND 30 grantable lvls to give. The point of spend Boost now is to be able to spend Grantale lvls to reach the cap of this benefitas much fast as possible, scoring one of the best use of them.

The player create a 2nd round of Toons and lvl up them to lvl60 too. whats come now? jaja. To spends each first toon of each acc Grantable Lvls on the second round Toons. The player got now another 5 toon lvl 90 with grantable lvls (this time 45 grantable lvls that counts as "normal leveling" for RaF's program, -diff the lvl boost-).

Player repeat this till gets 55 toons lvl90. Yeah ,Maths saids if you do that, the last char of each acc will have about 45 grantable lvls which he'll never spend. But I solved that: make all five last char to be DKs :B hue hue. as they finish their calls-quests, you grants them all. still loose some lvls to grant.

To get toons on other realms or of the other faction, yo can cut the loop when you like. remember, you cant grant lvls to char of the other faction or of othear realms.

2) Starts slower than other methods. You must wait to penultimate round of your loop in order to get the 10 professions at 700p. Is easy to finish the loop. Its about perfect. You lvl up to 90 the first round, then to 45 and just to 15 in the final loop. Granting way: A1>B2>C3.. / B1>C2>D3.. / C1>D2>E3.. etc.

The same that the first one but you lvl to 90 the first 5 acc from lvl 1. They then got 45 lvl to grant. So you lvl next round just to lvl 45. When you want to finish off the loop of characts, you could create a penultimate round where toons get lvl 13, then they tankes 45 lvls of last round (lvl 58) and 2lvl from the dks round (55 to 60 means 2 grantable lvls accumulated) if you did this round. At this point learn 2 professions per toon and boost. The last round of the loop might be the DKs lvl 60 getting 30 Grantable lvls of the pentultimate boosted toons.

You could see its easier to finish the loop with this method. Well, you may finish loops when you want it, what i mean saying "easier" or "diff" finish its about how many grantable lvls you could loose; its depend how care you the effectiveness of the RaF. Dont forget this method lvls to 90 in first round, so te time cost could not be so efficient if youre going to do just 2 or 3 round of characters.

3) Special method to Simple Auto-Grouped (A>B>A) and Q ua r tets (A >B>C>D>A) or D ouble Au to-Grouped (A >B>A & C>D>C). You start really fast, goes well, and finish easy. You get 2 (SAG) or 4 (Qrts and DAG) professions at the beginning, taking the lefts in the penultimate round. First round is lvl up to 60, then to 45, and finishing the penultimate goes to 45 too, the last are DKs. Granting way: SAG A1>B1>A2>B2>A3... etc. DAG A1>B1>A2>B2>A3 / C1>D1>C2>D2>C3... etc. Qrts A1>B1>C2>D2>A3 / C1>D1>A2>B2>C3... etc.

Well, its a little diff than the others. You rush lvl 60 with the first round of toons. Then:

SAG: You spend the A's Boost on the toon A1. He spends his 30GL (Grantable Levels) on B1. B1 spends 45GL on A2, A2 the same to B2... etc. In order to finish, you level a penultimate round to lvl45, the pA (penultimate A) takes 45GL reaching lvl 90, but spends 15GL on the pB (penultimate B). pB goes from lvl60 to 90 by spending the B's Boost. You got a two lvl 90 toons with 30GL in the penultimate round, whats next? To go to lvl 60 with the last 2 DKs and take these 30lvl each one.

DAG: The same than SAG but repeating the realathinship between A and B on C and D while you lvl up the 4 at same time.

Qrts: Well, it may be some confusing, but the idea is: First round all toons lvl 60. Spend A's Boost and C's Boost. Give the 30GL that A1 got to B1, then repeat it giving 30GL from C1 to D1. Now lvl up the second round to lvl45 and spend the 45GL from B1 to C2, reapeat it giving the 45GL of D1 to A2. Then A2 gives 45GL to B2 and C2 does the same giving 45GL to D2, so now B2 spends 45 GL on C3... etc.

Ex.:
    lvl60_^A1---B1__^C1---D1_(A1)
    _____________\________\
    lvl45__
    A2---B2__C2---D2_(A2)
    _____________\________\
    lvl45__A3---B3__C3---D3_(A3) ... etc

Finish:

lvl45_(15GL)pA---pB__pC---pD (pA)
    _____________\___\___\___\
    DKs_______lA---lB__lC---lD__(lA)

Guys there are many methods i didnt find yet but you can try... Its not intended to you become structurated, if you want to change something, do it. you have Questions? Ask.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________

Im still reading about:
    1) With my pc i think i can run up to 3 sesions at time of WoW . I dont know if i could then reach enough money to buy tokens in my 2 or 3 acc to make them selfsustaining in four or five months. ( I've just played Woltk in a private serv 3 years ago) .
    (remember you can buy heirlooms to level up even faster)

2) The Best path to lvl from 1 to 60 and 1 to 45 beeing 2 or 3, or even 5 in a group doing multiboxing.

3) The best way to be getting money and diff coins to be able to reach each heirloom faster.

4) The best way to lvl from 90 to 100 jajaja.

So, what you think about right now? Could you help with that? Any question? Any idea?

Last edited by Silly Weird Logic : 12-12-2015 at 10:35 PM Reason: Gramma :v hue, added info, finishing. -- Formatting (MiRai)

looks nice but if i want to keep my main battle.net and RAF 4 other, to link them like:
    A>B>C>D>E>B
    would it work? anyone tried this before?

I would stick to 5 Hunters on all teams so you only have to purchase one set of heirlooms... they are also the easiest to level

Quote Originally Posted by Djawol View Post
    looks nice but if i want to keep my main battle.net and RAF 4 other, to link them like:
    A>B>C>D>E>B
    would it work? anyone tried this before?
    Nop. Your acc could be "Veteran" 20th times at same time, but just once "Recruit" at same time.

B cant be as "Recruit" to A and at same time E. you could try to do something like B>C>D>E>B While inter in the group the MAIN (A) and rush dungeon with him without link. If its doesnt like you, ask me more.

TESTED. A>B>A is posible. and works veeery well.

Hey

I am dealing with this right now and I had an account before. Lets call it old main account.

I purchased a new account A, then I recruited another B.

Then I tried to recruit A from my old main account, and did not work.

What happend was my A account just has WoW1 and WoW2 on the battlenet account.

So what am I doing wrong?

Hi!!

Its more easy if you see it like Veterans and Recruited accounts. If you tryied to do the A>B>A.... Remember that the old acc cant recc any of both A or B, cause they are already Veterans and Recruits at same time... (veteran gets free month nd pets etc, recruited grants lvls to the veretan) . If A can grant lvls to B's chsracters (giver must be more lvl. With 1 lvl higher works) and B can give lvls to A's char too, you've vinculated them as noy only veterans, recruiteds too. ( grants lvl is the proof).

Try it and tell us here. If both acc recruted between themselfs, the Old Main acc cant do nothing... Except to be with them when lvling to help lvling... Or idk.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly Weird Logic View Post
    n "A" to mean the First, "B" to Second, etc).

The Player Log In with all five acc and create 1 toon per each one (I'll mention them as "A1", "B1", etc), all in the same region and the same faction (sadly, unless it doesnt work so infatuatedly perfect jaja). Then, He level up in multiboxing party the first five till 60lvl (highly recommend to charge the exp bar to 80 or 90% beeing lvl 60), takes 2 professions for each one (just learn it, without level up this) and buy WoD to each one too (winters discounts op). He uses the 90lvl Boost on them, so what he got now?

HERE IS THE MAGIC:

5 lvl 90 Toons with 700p. in 10 professios, AND 30 grantable lvls to give. The point of spend Boost now is to be able to spend Grantale lvls to reach the cap of this benefit, scoring the best use of them.

The player create a 2nd round of Toons and lvl up them to lvl60 too. whats come now? jaja. To spends each first toon of each acc Grantable Lvls on the second round Toons. The player got now another 5 toon lvl 90 with grantable lvls (again 30).
    Player repeat this till gets 55 toons lvl90. (yeah ,Maths saids if you do that, the last char of each acc will have about 30 grantable lvls which he'll never spend. But I solved that: make all five last char to be DKs :B hue hue. they reach 60, takes 30 lvl up to 90, its fit perfectly).
    I am pretty sure once you start on your 3rd set of toons using this method you should only have to level your new teams to 45 as you should have 45 grantable levels from your 90's. I would probably level the new teams to 10 or so without granting levels as this can be done really quickly.

??? Sorry Truelle, but boosted lvls not count to the granted lvls, so i think the granted lvls dont make new grant lvls on the arrived acc (i only lvl up all char from 1 to 60. then from 90 to 100. Bassically, you lvl up only 70lvls -60 with 300%exp- ). i ll test it now and then edit this comment. :v

EDIT: FKIN GOD. You're RIGHT. Granting lvls makes mooore grantabel lvls on the arriving toon. jajaja ok... its too much... wow... It works.
    Last edited by Silly Weird Logic : 12-10-2015 at 09:50 PM