Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Multiboxing Devilian

Here's the first video I recorded while attempting to multibox Devilian. It's a bit slow and boring, but that's just what happens when you record late at night.

There will be more videos that I'll add to this thread.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

And another video.

Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Thanks for the videos! How do you like this compared to D3?
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Thanks for the videos! How do you like this compared to D3?
    It's much more RPG-y in the sense that you're constantly being sent on quests, but there are also so many quests that it can start to become a bit tedious. So far the quests have been been very quick and straightforward, but there's just so many of them, especially in the zone I'm currently in. However, the auto-run feature cuts down on having to constantly check the map every 15 seconds to figure out where you're being sent next.

The last dungeon I just did yesterday (not in either of the last two videos, but will be in the next) was much, much longer, and a bit more difficult than what I showed off in the second video, so I can only imagine they become quite a challenge near end-game.

Other than that, I'm trying to put together a third video here before open beta ends, so stay tuned for that.

And my last three for videos, for now.

I'm just going to add this latest setup video for Devilian in this thread in case people stumble upon it.