Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default [ISBoxer] Load Addons Only When Multiboxing

Is there any way to manage addons via ISBoxer? Specifically, I want to load a few (like Jamba) only when I'm multiboxing.

Example, login one client by the Blizzard launcher: No Jamba
    Load a character set via ISBoxer: Jamba Loads

Thank you!

Yep. You can virtualise the AddOns.txt file. This stores which addons are enabled/disabled (in mine it appears to store which are disabled and assumes the remaining are enabled).
    You can find this file under C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\<ACCOUNTID>\<REALMNAME>\<CHAR NAME>

When you have virtualised it (use the Virtual File Wizard, select Other, type in AddOns.txt, select the characters to apply to, hit Finish), then ISBoxer will use the virtualised copy when you are running ISBoxer, and the game will use the normal copy when you are not.

n.b. If you add New characters to ISBoxer, then you will need to make sure they also get this virtualised file if you want them to have the same behaviour. You can just re-run the Virtual File Wizard again with the same options and it will set it all up.
    Last edited by mbox_bob : 12-04-2015 at 11:19 AM Reason: Added comment about new characters