Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Keymap problem, assist problem

Hello!

I'm having this problem when i created my new team of hunters.
    I made a fresh Keymap (combat) for the hunter team.
    Problem discription: When I use certain mapped keys, my toons sometimes switch target, like they don't know who to assist.
    also, When a focus is set and I press "&" mapped key, it changes the focus to the current target.
    Even though my hunter character set is not in my other keymaps like DK pally dps keymaps, they entend to use those aswell ...
    I hope i'm clear of what I mean, if not, you may ask some clearification

this is my Isboxer Toolkit profile atm

https://www.zerobin.net/?f8e53effabc60df5#TkCy/TJXa46bzHXssBFMEMCNoHdpF47b1zvwleBSYFU=

thanks in advance

Greetingz!

Tanknspanker
    Multiboxing 10 accounts!
    Outland-Europe
    2 mistweaver monks - 8 Elemental shamans

Which mapped keys are you pressing when the random unexpected target switch happens?

I don't see a mapped key with "&" (aka SHIFT+7) as the bound key.

Regarding the hunter+other keymaps, are you saying you want the hunters to use the other keymaps and they aren't, orr that you don't want them to use the other keymaps and they are? In the pasted profile, hunters only utilize AlwaysOn/Combat/Non-combat keymaps.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    Which mapped keys are you pressing when the random unexpected target switch happens?

I don't see a mapped key with "&" (aka SHIFT+7) as the bound key.

Regarding the hunter+other keymaps, are you saying you want the hunters to use the other keymaps and they aren't, orr that you don't want them to use the other keymaps and they are? In the pasted profile, hunters only utilize AlwaysOn/Combat/Non-combat keymaps.

When I press for example: 'A' which broadcasts & and Assist me (current ofcourse), it seems that they make a target for them selves which results in an issue that they SOMETIMES just switch back to the previous target.

The mapped key '&' the hotkey for assist +broadcast 9 in comcat mapped keys

Regarding the hunter and other keymaps I dont want them to use them.

maybe i should play a bit more with the ATG :-/

Already a big thanks ughmahedhurtz for the respond

Greetingz!
    Tanknspanker

EDIT: I have found the location of the issue but I dont understand why this happens!

If you look under Paladin dk keymaps
    ----------------------> assist+broadcast7 --> hotkey is '&'
    -----------------------------> this sends 'numpad2' to all toons (but in my understanding, this should be the character sets inside paladin dk keymaps?)

NUMPAD 2 is my focus macro ingame
    Last edited by tanknspanker : 11-29-2015 at 07:31 AM Reason: found the issue
    Multiboxing 10 accounts!
    Outland-Europe
    2 mistweaver monks - 8 Elemental shamans

On a Belgium keyboard (assuming Belgium because that's what your profile says), SHIFT+1 is &. On a US/UK (and other EN) layout that equates to !. Still I can't see anything in your profile on the & key (any variation of) that would cause a focus shift, so you might need to check out your in game binds. If we were talking Danske, then I'd say that you are referring to your IWT mapped key.

Anyway.

You're issue is, your Activate Maps mapped key loads a bunch of key maps, and will even load those that are not originally assigned to your Hunter character set (a State On does not look at the original assignment because you can enable Key Maps on the fly). This will occur when you Disable Key Maps, and then re-Enable them again. You can avoid this by setting some Whitelist/Blacklist of Key Maps per character set.
    Select your Character Set in the top left, select the "Key Map White/Black lists"m and probably the Whitelist option is easier to set with your configuration.

I can see the focus actions in the Combat key map. These are a little confusing as I don't know what your T key is doing in game. I assume it is running a Macro of some description. This might be where the issue is. The other potential is that the Actions in the IWT focus, may not run in the order you expect.

Quote Originally Posted by tanknspanker View Post
    EDIT: I have found the location of the issue but I dont understand why this happens!

If you look under Paladin dk keymaps
    ----------------------> assist+broadcast7 --> hotkey is '&'
    -----------------------------> this sends 'numpad2' to all toons (but in my understanding, this should be the character sets inside paladin dk keymaps?)

NUMPAD 2 is my focus macro ingame
    When I look at that particular mapped key, the Hotkey is 1, not SHIFT+1 which is what it should be showing up to me as. However that may be a language change issue.