Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 17

Default I know it's Alpha but..

Does anyone else think Ret Pallies look amazing now? They get so many good "group" buffs and stuff.. and can remove forbearance?? Group healing on Divine Strorm once again etc etc etc.

Geeking out over here

Are you looking at the artifact traits? i see the one that makes DS heal..but its up the tree a bit ( so wont be good for leveling like it was in the past ) or are you seeing Legion class skill tree somewhere?
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

http://legion.wowhead.com/talent#Mlyq
    http://legion.wowhead.com/talent-pvp#Eiqq
    http://beta.wowdb.com/artifact-calculator#LAAAAAAAA

I'll link some of the best things I have seen so far

PvP Talents:

Tier 1: An automatic removal spell, which goes off if any CC effect would last more than 5 seconds. Amazing on ALL characters for us, since it's so hard to CC individually. 1.5m cooldown

Tier 2: Damage increased by 15% - Being attacked will cancel effect for 8 seconds. (this may suck of an AOE ability counts as "being attacked, which it probably does.)

Tier 3: Cleansing Aura - When you dispel an ally within your aura, all allies within your aura are dispelled of the same effect.

Tier 4: Pure of Heart - Whenever you or allies affected by your aura are healed from any source, they are cleansed of all diseases and poisons.

Tier 6: Lawbringer - Your Hammer of Justice also deals Holy Damage equal to 10% of your targets total health. (Oh, did you want to DELETE someone!?)

Talents:

"Mass Judgement" - Your Judgement lasts 100% longer, and affects all enemies within 8 yards.

Artifact Customization:

Echo of the Highlord - When you use Templar's Verdict, or Divine Storm, Ashbringer will mimic that action (uh, double DMG baby)

Healing Storm - Divine Storm now also heals allies within it's radius for XX when it deals damage. (did you miss being always 100% HP? I missed it from BC)

Divine Tempest - Ashbringer causes your divine storm to quickly move 20 yards in front of you, dealing damage to all enemies within its path.

Endless Resolve: Forbearance no longer applies to you. - this seems important..

Meh.

The loss of hammer of wrath is huge and good luck catching anyone with no mobility.

Divine Steed gives us an instant cast mount for 4 seconds. who is going to get away? you could rotate mount + stun for tricky people and let alts catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    Divine Steed gives us an instant cast mount for 4 seconds. who is going to get away? you could rotate mount + stun for tricky people and let alts catch up.
    Yea because you cant snare people on mounts.

If you are just talking about wpvp then I am sure it will be fine.

got mixed feelings about shamans right now, while ele has so many boosts for earthshock to most likely be able to oneshot with quadruple, we lost tremor and windwalk, so enhancement is dead already

dk and ret look quite good

DKs have silly-good AE dps as frost, it looks like.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Quote Originally Posted by Kruschpakx4 View Post
    got mixed feelings about shamans right now, while ele has so many boosts for earthshock to most likely be able to oneshot with quadruple, we lost tremor and windwalk, so enhancement is dead already

dk and ret look quite good
    I'm really sad to hear you say this about Shaman -__- I have just preordered and boosted my 7 lvl 100 Shaman :P I havent had a shaman team since WotLK and honestly I just missed them.

But, their new Shamanism talent does look pretty fkn broken in teams, no?

I haven't looked into aoe fears yet and stuff will change anyway until release but even if its 1 min cooldown and 5 sec duration it would screw us quite abit