Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 17 of 17

but with the new pvp talents, either we get a free pvp trinket, or an automatic trinket which would break a 5 second CC. Or is it 5+ seconds? either way. maybe the 25% reduced duration is better?

What I like, is that PvP ghear wont exist, and the differences between players will be so small, meaning a much more level playing field.

I looked at all the talents again, and I gotta' say... DKs look stupid good. So do Rets, especially with the artifact talents.

I'm interested to see what happens with the next expansion and the artifacts.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Warriors are also looking like they will hit like trucks again with having the ability to choose between mobility and damage. I really like the direction this is going with warrior talents because historically some have wanted mobility and others wanted more damage. Now we both get what we want.

Having 2 charges of mortal strike, overpower, heroic strike and slam looks even better than what we had years ago. We won't have the same mobility but the damage should be pretty amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMilitia View Post
    Warriors are also looking like they will hit like trucks again with having the ability to choose between mobility and damage. I really like the direction this is going with warrior talents because historically some have wanted mobility and others wanted more damage. Now we both get what we want.

Having 2 charges of mortal strike, overpower, heroic strike and slam looks even better than what we had years ago. We won't have the same mobility but the damage should be pretty amazing.
    Warriors will be glass cannons, since they will do no dmg in d-stance - Defensive stance is a 25% reduction in both damage you take and deal.

They also lost all group utility. MSR, Safeguard and Vigilance gone and no self heal

Dks look ok to me because of necrotic strike and the rune changes. Dk could just spam nothing but necro to take down healers.

My vote is for survival hunters, but its still alpha
    Last edited by Fat Tire : 12-07-2015 at 01:11 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Tire View Post
    Warriors will be glass cannons, since they will do no dmg in d-stance - Defensive stance is a 25% reduction in both damage you take and deal.

They also lost all group utility. MSR, Safeguard and Vigilance gone and no self heal

Dks look ok to me because of necrotic strike and the rune changes. Dk could just spam nothing but necro to take down healers.

My vote is for survival hunters, but its still alpha
    Yep, still alpha. Though speaking philosophically I've much preferred the warrior that isn't a jack of all trades. He won't need a self heal as he will have a healer with him at all times. Losing MSR, Safeguard and Vigilance is alright too because some beef is being put back on the resto shaman.

I'll be really interested in seeing what plans they have for MM hunters seeing they are now petless. That makes them the true glass cannon unless some defensives other than kiting are planned.
    Last edited by MadMilitia : 12-09-2015 at 06:23 PM

I'm quite excited for Legion. It seems for all classes (and specs), a fair number of abilities get turned into talents. As a result, we'll have more flexibility when it comes to building rotations, as we get more choice over what abilities to include, and where to omit abilities in favor of passives. It is indeed alpha and we'll have to see how it all works out, of course. But I think there is a lot of potential for us multiboxers to tailor rotations, which should theoretically improve our chances of building successful and enjoyable (mixed) teams.

i know it was asked in a other topic but i can not find it but survival hunters and itw/ctm will not make you stick to the target it jsut goes to ranged range that kinda sucks if you wonted to play that spec.

in other news Desto Locks are crazy right now am in love.

Last edited by ebony : 04-19-2016 at 07:06 PM