Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Very confused; Would appreciate some direction!

Hello all! I have been lurking these forums for quite some time, and recently decided with the reduced WoW Price to try out multiboxing 3 Enhancement shamans. I have 3 accounts with 3 lvl 100 shamans, and a licence to ISBoxer. However, i am very confused as to how to configure ISBoxer to do what I am trying to do. I have looked up multiple guides and resources but the instructions are hazy to me, and when I think I've figured it out the end result is not what i am looking for.

Essentially, I am multiboxing 3 Enhance shamans. I would like them to:

Have round robin usage of keybinds for certain abilities (grounding, wind shear, tremor, etc)

Have them Interact With my current leader's target, and run at it, while broadcasting my attacks to all of my accounts. So far, I have only managed to have them stand still getting ready to attack, but do not move towards my target. Im not sure if this is possible.

If there are any guides or instructions on how to accomplish the prementioned actions explained in a more simple way, i would highly appreciate it!!

Thanks in advance/

Round Robins, use the Mapped Key Wizard, and select the Round Robin Key Broadcast. If you need another type of Mapped Key, then you can create that in the Wizard, and then edit the mapped key, and set the actions in it to Round Robin by ticking the Round Robin Tick Box. http://www.isboxer.com/wiki/Mapped_Key_Wizard

WoW Interact With Target -> http://www.isboxer.com/wiki/WoW:Interact_with_Target. The choice you need to make with this one is whether you will Keep Click To Move turned on, or not. There are two mapped keys, choose one, configure all the items as per the instructions. If you choose the one which does not keep Click To Move turned on, then the usage is: press and hold the hotkey, click the mouse, then let go of the hotkey.

Blog Entries

Just wanted to echo bob: if the toons aren't running towards the target when you IWT, you need to turn on CTM.

I'd really suggest trying a ranged class while you are figuring everything out, though. Easier to run if you walk first.