Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 19 of 19

Added RIFT and Final Fantasy XIV to the list.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

ESO has some great deals as well. Discounted store money ( crowns ) and a one time package deal with lots of goodies in it for a lot less than normal >> ESO BLACK FRIDAY SALE
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Exclamation 50% off Pets and Mounts

It appears most but not all of the pets and mounts are half off. No idea how long this sale will last, its listed on their home page but no dates.

https://us.battle.net/shop/en/produc...unts%2Cbundles

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    It appears most but not all of the pets and mounts are half off. No idea how long this sale will last, its listed on their home page but no dates.

https://us.battle.net/shop/en/produc...unts%2Cbundles
    Merging this with the holiday sales thread. Also, the sale on pets ends at the same time as the WoW sale does.

Just a reminder that the WoW is on sale until January 4th, 2016, so there is plenty of time stock up on cheap Battle Chest keys if need be (that's what I'm doing).
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Another bump because Blizzard has brought back the WoD CE, and it's on sale.

US
    EU

"Merry christmas"

Regarding wow:

/cough: back in the good old days i had to first install vanilla, then the burning crusade etc... but all i want now is to go right ahead and get a instant lvl 100 toon.

The battlechest and WoD is on holiday sale... but far as i understand it, this would be a waste of money, as i could skip those entirely and buy a single "legion" for "50 buxx" instead (which contains battlechest, wod and legion)?

Quote Originally Posted by WOWBOX40 View Post
    The battlechest and WoD is on holiday sale... but far as i understand it, this would be a waste of money, as i could skip those entirely and buy a single "legion" for "50 buxx" instead (which contains battlechest, wod and legion)?
    Legion does not contain the base game (which is vanilla up to and including Mists of Pandaria), nor does it contain Warlords of Draenor.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiBear View Post
    Legion does not contain the base game (which is vanilla up to and including Mists of Pandaria), nor does it contain Warlords of Draenor.

Thanks for the swift reply.

Meh, guess i have no choice than to gift all these then, 1 per account:

1 x world of warcraft 4,99 euro
    1 x wod 14,99 euro
    1 x legion 44,99 euro

/there goes my day off

Edit: it seems there was a faster method: when i was in the account, it only showed the mist of pandaria icon, to buy a instant upgrade. But when i pressed that link, it also gave me a "wow complete edition upgrade option, inkl Legion, for 64,97 euro". /mission complete
    Last edited by WOWBOX40 : 12-28-2015 at 11:17 AM

Just a friendly reminder that any sales end in just a few days! Stock up on cheap keys now!