Close
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 81

my 2 cents: lol blizzard's game cant even run a 100 people in an area without crashing. Reminds me of when casting 10x army of the dead would lag out the AV server. complete trash.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

TLDR: People are mad at Prep for being Prep.

I would be fine with liming the amount of accounts allowed in WoW for a single person to something less ridiculous (10-20?) to reduce the negative effects a few people have on many others and to promote skilled gameplay over brute force with numbers. However, if seen required, it is the responsibility of the game developer to instate and enforce such rules. Limiting the capabilities of ISBoxer to start enforcing our own rules within the boxer community to limit the options of users and as would be the case here, targetting a few specific individuals to stop them from playing within the boundaries of the game's TOS, does not seem like the correct response to me. It is not the place of this comminuty to attempt and regulate what is and is not acceptable in each individual game.

This of course does not mean that we as a community need to condone everything that can be done without breaking the rules of any individual game. Plenty of behaviour even people playing single characters, that fall within the rules given by developers, are fine but still fall very much under the "dick move" category (e.g: continuosly ganking low level players, killing quest mobs, etc). While they are seen as negative and I would assume most of us would denounce such activities (to an extent anyways), it is simply not up to us to create and enforce rules regarding these kinds of issues.

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    my 2 cents: lol blizzard's game cant even run a 100 people in an area without crashing. Reminds me of when casting 10x army of the dead would lag out the AV server. complete trash.
    Oh, you don't even need that many. Belinda defense with my 8 DKs can freeze the instance for a good 15 seconds. -.-
    Last edited by Wubsie : 11-21-2015 at 08:46 AM Reason: Grammar. Although I assume it still sucks.

For me multiboxing is all about what the Krushpack/Ellay videos showcase. Being in full control of what your 4-5 chars do, and being completely aware of your surroundings. That is a completely different thing from running around with godmode turned on with 40+ chars.

There is some idiot on my realm cluster who just stands in one of the MoP cities killing off everyone who tries to take a portal, for hours on end, with a raid full of toons (can't even say if he has 30 or 50). I just makes me log out or change toons/do something else. What's the fucking point even. If that is what is allowed and the game admins decide that it's not a problem, fair enough but I think (and act) different.

If people leave church after a wedding/funeral you are technically allowed to just go stand in the way with 40 people and sing funny songs. But that doesn't change the fact that it's completely moronic behavior and an absolute dick move. It's pretty much how I think about the boxers who run large groups in pvp.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Blog Entries

I still get a kick out of these kind of threads.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    There is some idiot on my realm cluster who just stands in one of the MoP cities killing off everyone who tries to take a portal, for hours on end, with a raid full of toons (can't even say if he has 30 or 50). I just makes me log out or change toons/do something else. What's the fucking point even. If that is what is allowed and the game admins decide that it's not a problem, fair enough but I think (and act) different.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

we have one too on the EU forums crying

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16518582061
    22 x 5-toon teams on Silvermoon EU

Quote Originally Posted by sparvath View Post
    we have one too on the EU forums crying

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16518582061
    I understand their frustration.. in that situation they didn't have a shred of hope of winning. That kind of boxing I find out of order. When I box it involves me and only me.. I would never impact on anothers gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    I understand their frustration.. in that situation they didn't have a shred of hope of winning. That kind of boxing I find out of order. When I box it involves me and only me.. I would never impact on anothers gameplay.
    That arana is a mass mostly done by guilds or other runs. Stuff like that does not work in wow.

Blog Entries

80+ is lagging the server? it is lagging no matter what, Even if you put 150 people in the same area without any multiboxer, it will do that, to prevent server from crashing. (creates huge bubble around it and that area goes into - phase)

I remember on Darkspear, thrallmar - hellfire - Allliance would come and attack the starting area. Every damn day, not 1 guy, A guild with 10+ people and camp that area over and over....10 - 20 multiboxer steps in, they start crying about it.... that is not fair.

They also raided ORG every damn day. Not anymore. You cant access the mailbox or ah? plenty of areas to go and access that .

It is a video game.
    RiP 10 box team! - Failarena. US -
    Current Team - TBC - Duo-Boxing |Warlock/Priest
    2v2 arenas and battle grounds!

multiboxing live @ http://twitch.tv/sethlan youtube @ https://youtube.com/sethlan

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    That arana is a mass mostly done by guilds or other runs. Stuff like that does not work in wow.
    I wouldn't mind being killed by a guild.. but 1 person killing me then themselves just to win?