Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Questions regarding low pop realms and hopping

Hello folks.
    I have been wanting to try multiboxing with WOW for a bit and decided to go for it.

Just a couple of questions and goals

• My goal is to have 5 elemental shamans. "still a beginner".
    • Gonna PVP with them for fun mostly.
    • I am also aiming to farm rare elites that have a very low spawn rate to collect all mounts. *very very important*
    • I plan to have 4 of my characters on the lowest pop realms possible. each on different realm.
    • From my experience with realm hopping. it seems that easy. Everyone joins leader realm. is this correct? if no, please explain it clearer.
    • Does it matter if I choose low realms even if I happen to choose german realms or spanish " My main is on english realm btw"?
    • Anyone know a way to see number of players in each realm to make my decision?

Would this work? If you got any new ideas, please throw them around.
    Last edited by Strike1st : 11-16-2015 at 12:53 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Strike1st View Post
    Hello folks.
    I have been wanting to try multiboxing with WOW for a bit and decided to go for it.

Just a couple of questions and goals

• My goal is to have 5 elemental shamans. "still a beginner".

Ele is not the great right now.

• Gonna PVP with them for fun mostly.

sounds fun (nothing to say here,

• I am also aiming to farm rare elites that have a very low spawn rate to collect all mounts. *very very important*

• I plan to have 4 of my characters on the lowest pop realms possible. each on different realm

as in the same? or all defo realms? so EG realm one realm two realm three??

• From my experience with realm hopping. it seems that easy. Everyone joins leader realm. is this correct? if no, please explain it clearer.

yep but it it can be a pain if you have more from one realm

• Does it matter if I choose low realms even if I happen to choose german realms or spanish " My main is on english realm btw"?

nope all eu realms are CR

• Anyone know a way to see number of players in each realm to make my decisio

not really there is a few sites but its not 100% right Make sure you do not go on linked realms as they be classed as the same realm.

Would this work? If you got any new ideas, please throw them around
    yes it works as long as you stay out of SW or though you can not trade items/gold so i normally don't do this.
    check the bold text

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    as in the same? or all defo realms? so EG realm one realm two realm three??

I meant choosing 5 different low pop realms. All for the purpose of hopping between them hunting rares.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike1st View Post
    I meant choosing 5 different low pop realms. All for the purpose of hopping between them hunting rares.
    then yes it would work as long as the realms was not merged into one that everything be fine