Quote Originally Posted by MadMilitia View Post
I'll give you some scenarios from just last night.

One guy decides to try and bladestorm my 5 man group in Tannan. He got crushed obviously but he tried.

Another was griefing some others and I think maybe tried to kill me too by DoT porting up on a wall. There was some back and forth but it didn't last more than 10 minutes.

Then another tried to barrage my team. That didn't end well for him.

I then wiped due to four of them ganging up on me.

Mind these are all 1-3 people attempting to PvP me in the open world. Sometimes it happens that there are six or more of them but it isn't common. I'd say most of the time we're talking 1-3 people with the upper end being 5. The same goes for the camps in Volmar, Spires, Nagrand, etc. And those groups have never stuck around for more than an hour.

I play on Bleeding-Hollow on the Horde side. I've seen the Alliance side so I know how commonplace it is for Alliance players to get stepped on during PvE engagements. That isn't griefing though. Just some casual PvP that ends with a dead ally that comes and loots the corpse when everyone else clears out. It is pretty common for a 20-40 man raid party to have one or two stragglers that want to spend the rest of their day in the zone looking for PvP. What is rare is for the entire raid party to decide to spend the rest of the afternoon doing it.
On Bleeding Hollow Horde side as well and have had the same basic experience. Most people run from me but theres always one or two that come after me with gusto. Not people who hate boxers, I would just up and leave. But people actually feeling challenged by boxers and up for the task, not letting a wipe or two slow them down.

Though almost never see another boxer, its just not common.