Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Cleared Deadmines on the pally + Shaman

svrdzL2.png

Brute forced through this, which I think most dungeons pre-60 will be. I need to set up healing. At the moment I'm just relying on the 4 shaman to throw a heal on the tank when I need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Svpernova09 View Post
    Brute forced through this, which I think most dungeons pre-60 will be. I need to set up healing. At the moment I'm just relying on the 4 shaman to throw a heal on the tank when I need it.
    You probably wont need to set up a healer until level 71 when you'll want to Timewalk.

Are you doing RaF? I'm planning on leveling a few teams.. i have teams spread across so many servers it would cost me a fortune to move them all to one server. So i am thinking about just starting new teams on my current server. If i RaF i would not have the benefit of all the achievements..mounts ..pets on my current server. I'm probably going to do it the old way. I do have full sets of lvl 100 Heirlooms though.

I was wondering how non-raf leveling is now these days?
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Are you doing RaF? I'm planning on leveling a few teams.. i have teams spread across so many servers it would cost me a fortune to move them all to one server. So i am thinking about just starting new teams on my current server. If i RaF i would not have the benefit of all the achievements..mounts ..pets on my current server. I'm probably going to do it the old way. I do have full sets of lvl 100 Heirlooms though.

I'm not doing RAF because I already have up to wotlk on on 3 of the 5, and I have WoD on the other 2. Also don't want to go through the buying new accounts + moving licenses off to make room for the new RAF'd accounts.

I have nearly full heirlooms (head,shoulders,chest,pants,neck,trinkets). Leveling hasn't been too terrible. I've done all the collection quests as well. 1-6 was pretty painful, but once I was out of the dwarven starting zone it wasn't bad.

Paladin: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yboxx/advanced
    Shaman: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...chbox/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    You probably wont need to set up a healer until level 71 when you'll want to Timewalk.

I've always used repeater regions + vuhdo. That's always what I've felt gave me the best control, but it's also lost DPS when you just want to brute force mobs down because the healer isn't doing any DPS.

Now that you're multiboxing again... I don't have to make nearly as many videos.

Relax Mode = Engaged

>_>

Quote Originally Posted by Svpernova09 View Post
    1-6 was pretty painful, but once I was out of the dwarven starting zone it wasn't bad.
    I will back this statement up... the early Dwarven starting area is a bit slow.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Getting to level 15 takes a little while, then hitting up instances it's not too bad.. I instance all the way to Cata then quest, only doing instances when there are new quests to be done in them.