Close
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 42

The level 90 boost in the shop has been replaced with the level 100 boost. First time I've seen them let you pay for a max level character.

yes!.. its cheaper to buy the expansion though..you get the expansion AND the boost for $10 less than a solo boost. I have a link to the info on boosts in my last post in this thread
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Svpernova09 View Post
    The level 90 boost in the shop has been replaced with the level 100 boost. First time I've seen them let you pay for a max level character.
    They actually did the same thing at the end of MoP when they first offered the level 90 boost.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    They actually did the same thing at the end of MoP when they first offered the level 90 boost.
    Ah yes, that's right.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    So the lvl100 Boost.. it gives you a level 3 garrison! I might just preorder my 5 expansion sets now and use it to boost my druids. Or wait until some beta details come out..decisions! Hunters or druids?!

Level 100 Boost info
    I rolled 5 boomkins today before I heard of the change.. but then wondered why I did.. I don't pvp and how far could I take them in pve?

I won't be upgrading/boosting until very close to release, as so much will chop and change before then.
    Last edited by Andreauk : 11-08-2015 at 03:56 PM

Love the sound of this:

Demonology warlock update? Legendary demon like a Dreadlord?
    • Right now it's in an odd place, really off track. We restarted from scratch - for all intents and purposes it's a completely different class. Requires a lot of iteration and feedback!
    • No way to permanently enslave Dreadlords but we have talked about talents that may make your enslave last longer or be permanent. This is being considered but not currently on the list due to balance concerns.
    • Demonology in Legion is all about summoning waves and waves of demons, and buffing them.
    • Shadow Bolt - generator, Hand of Gul'dan - spender
    • Hand of Gul'dan now summons imps. One imp for every Soul Shard, up to 5.
    • All locks are back to Soul Shards as a resource.
    • New demon - Dreadstalkers, introduced in Friday's panel.
    • New rotational ability that summons a pair of Dreadstalkers - sometimes being ridden by imps!
    • Demonic Empowerment - new ability, buff up demons out, mini bloodlust for demons
    • Summoning demons happens constantly in combat
    • Talents play off this too. Curse of Doom could summon an imp. When you summon Dreadstalkers, they can come with imps riding Dreadstalkers.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=249804/d...-class-changes

So the lvl100 Boost.. it gives you a level 3 garrison! I might just preorder my 5 expansion sets now and use it to boost my druids. Or wait until some beta details come out..decisions! Hunters or druids?!

Level 100 Boost info

and if the char is 60+ then you get 700 prof as well and to 60 takes a few hours if that!

Ok.. i have wanted, really bad, to box moonkins.. but that damn Eclipse mechanic just makes it hard to master them boxed..this is some great news>>>

Druid (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)

• Resto and Feral druids got minor changes.
    • Moonkin is inspired by the current state of the spec, but is now a brand new spec.
    • The current spec is based on a cycle of moving a bar back and forth on your UI. You are spending your time playing with the UI rather than the game.
    • The moving back and forth on the bar is going away, replaced with abilities that build and spend a resource with different strengths and weaknesses.
    • It should still hit the main Moonkin fantasy, as it is still heavy on DoTs, still has Moonfire, Sunfire, Starfall, and all of the unique Moonkin things.
    • Innervate is returning, but not to Resto Druids. If they had it, they would want to use it on themselves, which isn't very interesting.
    • Innervate is coming back to Balance Druids as their specific utility, so they won't have Stampeding Roar anymore. S
    • tampeding Roar will be for Feral and Guardian only.
    • A powerful single target version of Mark of the Wild is coming back for the Resto Druid cooldown.
    • Rejuvenation in Cat Form is going away.
    • Predatory Swiftness is staying.
    • Feral isn't seeing a ton of changes, but they are getting lots of new talents.
    • The base Druid has less skills from the other three roles, but there is a new talent row that allows you to pick Balance, Feral, Guardian, or Restoration, and get a whole suite of abilities for that role and it makes you actually good at it. You get much more than the watered down version you had before and you get to pick which one you are good at instead of okay at all of them.
    • You could be a Guardian druid that switches to Cat form to do more damage when you aren't the active tank. You can also be a Moonkin, as if you take the Balance Affinity talent as Guardian, you get Moonkin form.

yep i love the sound of this as well but one thing i about cryed my eyes out is...

Druid (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    • Rejuvenation in Cat Form is going away.

this feels like when i lost chain heal on my shams
    Last edited by ebony : 11-08-2015 at 11:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    and if the char is 60+ then you get 700 prof as well and to 60 takes a few hours if that!
    I have not leveled a team from scratch in a long time..i have a team at 80 on another server..BUT it would save me a lot of money if i just leveled them to 60 on my current server. But a few hours? without RaF? How?
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

I have not leveled a team from scratch in a long time..i have a team at 80 on another server..BUT it would save me a lot of money if i just leveled them to 60 on my current server. But a few hours? without RaF? How?

I just dungeon spam it doesn't take long.. but that's if you can queue as tank, heals & dps even if you are all dps using dual spec.

Level 100 Boost info
    Yeah, and it's worth pointing out that if you make sure you get professions on your boosted characters, you will get a free profession bump when you boost them. I ended up with several tailors and a few other things I didn't think about before creating my free 90s. I won't make that mistake again.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)