Close
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 42

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Time to level up my priests! disc priests will be all about healing with damage ( more so than now ). Looking forward to the class blogs they said are coming tomorrow.
    Totally forgot about all the class changes they briefly talked about.

Just to recap for some people, they're looking at getting rid of stacking buffs for DPS increases and what not, so something like now, how we need several stacks of Arcane Power to do more DPS as an Arcane Mage, is going away. it sounds like we'll be able to more efficiently create DPS rotations through normal macros and fall-through systems than we have in the prior two expansions.

Also, this just came out:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/199...anel-11-7-2015
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I'm kind of excited that hunters are getting a melee spec...that should be a huge QoL buff due to IWT facing. Once I finish my demon hunter team I'll go back to hunters - and then disc priests for LFR again.

That is... if my boss lets me play again. :P
    Last edited by Xixillia : 11-08-2015 at 02:53 AM Reason: wife condition
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

"Professions are also getting an overhaul in Legion, from recipe acquisition to recipe ranks to the introduction of Obliterum, a new demonic ash that you’ll use to enhance your items. In Legion, you’ll craft at your own pace and crafted gear will be special because it will often have on-use or on-equip bonuses that cannot be found on gear dropped anywhere else in the game".

I haven't taken profs yet on my main team.. I'm wondering if the crafted gear will be bound to the creator or not? If so then I will need 4 Leatherworkers urgh!

I think I will have gathering alts too rather than on the mains.
    Last edited by Andreauk : 11-08-2015 at 04:54 AM

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    This is the exact same type of "technical date" which we saw with Warlords of Draenor. Did everyone forget about that?

When pre-orders for Warlords of Draenor started in March 2014, the pre-order page said on or before 12/20/2014. People flipped their shit because they didn't understand that it wasn't an actual release date, and Ion Hazzikostas told everyone the reason for the date. Now that we're seeing another "on or before" release date, I think it's pretty safe to assume that the date selected has some sort of technical reasoning behind it, which is exactly why they state that it is not a release date.

I read somewhere that east (i think china etc.) seems to be getting it later and this date is the last date it come out by world wide anyway they said summer from what i seen so far from zones they seem a lot more far into the game then last years blizzcon when they talked about WoD (time before?).

I think if i rember right the garrison had no in-game stuff. and half way into beta it was still broken so it be good to say now it goes down to how long to get beta out. will give us a time frame but i can see the pepatch in may and xpac at the start of june more then likey. that gives us 5 months of beta. that is about right.

so far its a information overload and i can not wait to get my hands on beta to try the stuff out.
    Last edited by ebony : 11-08-2015 at 05:35 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    I think I will have gathering alts too rather than on the mains.
    ya all miners or all herb are going to be crazy as a boxer. mineing the same node on all your chars ore but i hope it don't go down to much on the ah like it is in wod becouse it was easy to get.

i normally got ehn/engi on my tream.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    ya all miners or all herb are going to be crazy as a boxer. mineing the same node on all your chars ore but i hope it don't go down to much on the ah like it is in wod becouse it was easy to get.

I think that they will just make stuff need a lot more mats than they currently do.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post

I will have to level gathering up again, i got rid of it since you don't need it in WoD. Ill prob level up a team of druids and have them do mining and herbs! I have one druid like that now.

SO, as far as leveling, im going to guess that the class quests have a lot of solo instancing, kind of like SWtoR. I wonder if the same class can do the quests together, even the instanced parts. I hope so. Ill just level teams of the same class if so.

This has me a little concerned ..Ele might not be as simple to box as they are now..im hoping it will be more of a plus than a negative though..we will have to see.>>>
    Shaman (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)

• Shamans have mana, but it doesn't do anything for them. Mana is gone unless you are a Restoration Shaman! It has been replaced with a new resource called Maelstrom. It is built up through using abilities and then used on certain abilities. It is somewhat similar to the Demon Hunter resource but themed for Shamans and what they do.

Last edited by Lyonheart : 11-08-2015 at 11:49 AM
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Ok.. i have wanted, really bad, to box moonkins.. but that damn Eclipse mechanic just makes it hard to master them boxed..this is some great news>>>

Druid (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)

• Resto and Feral druids got minor changes.
    • Moonkin is inspired by the current state of the spec, but is now a brand new spec.
    • The current spec is based on a cycle of moving a bar back and forth on your UI. You are spending your time playing with the UI rather than the game.
    • The moving back and forth on the bar is going away, replaced with abilities that build and spend a resource with different strengths and weaknesses.
    • It should still hit the main Moonkin fantasy, as it is still heavy on DoTs, still has Moonfire, Sunfire, Starfall, and all of the unique Moonkin things.
    • Innervate is returning, but not to Resto Druids. If they had it, they would want to use it on themselves, which isn't very interesting.
    • Innervate is coming back to Balance Druids as their specific utility, so they won't have Stampeding Roar anymore. S
    • tampeding Roar will be for Feral and Guardian only.
    • A powerful single target version of Mark of the Wild is coming back for the Resto Druid cooldown.
    • Rejuvenation in Cat Form is going away.
    • Predatory Swiftness is staying.
    • Feral isn't seeing a ton of changes, but they are getting lots of new talents.
    • The base Druid has less skills from the other three roles, but there is a new talent row that allows you to pick Balance, Feral, Guardian, or Restoration, and get a whole suite of abilities for that role and it makes you actually good at it. You get much more than the watered down version you had before and you get to pick which one you are good at instead of okay at all of them.
    • You could be a Guardian druid that switches to Cat form to do more damage when you aren't the active tank. You can also be a Moonkin, as if you take the Balance Affinity talent as Guardian, you get Moonkin form.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    This has me a little concerned ..Ele might not be as simple to box as they are now..im hoping it will be more of a plus than a negative though..we will have to see.>>>
    Shaman (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)

• Shamans have mana, but it doesn't do anything for them. Mana is gone unless you are a Restoration Shaman! It has been replaced with a new resource called Maelstrom. It is built up through using abilities and then used on certain abilities. It is somewhat similar to the Demon Hunter resource but themed for Shamans and what they do.

During the DH presentation they said that their resource, Fury, is just like the Rage resource of a Warrior. Now they're saying that Maelstrom is "somewhat similar" to the resource of a DH, which means that Maelstrom will be like Rage, and to be honest, I love boxing Warriors since I find their Rage resource easy to deal with.

So, I guess it depends on how you play certain classes. Mana is clearly easier to deal with, but I don't find Rage all that difficult to deal with. We'll have to see how it plays out.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

So the lvl100 Boost.. it gives you a level 3 garrison! I might just preorder my 5 expansion sets now and use it to boost my druids. Or wait until some beta details come out..decisions! Hunters or druids?!

Level 100 Boost info