Close
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 42

Quote Originally Posted by Svpernova09 View Post
    Legion is expected to release on or before 09/21/2016. This is not a release date
    This is the exact same type of "technical date" which we saw with Warlords of Draenor. Did everyone forget about that?

When pre-orders for Warlords of Draenor started in March 2014, the pre-order page said on or before 12/20/2014. People flipped their shit because they didn't understand that it wasn't an actual release date, and Ion Hazzikostas told everyone the reason for the date. Now that we're seeing another "on or before" release date, I think it's pretty safe to assume that the date selected has some sort of technical reasoning behind it, which is exactly why they state that it is not a release date.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

All i know is, after watching the WoW:L panel, I'm excited, I didn't think I would be! The open world approach of leveling in the zones in whatever order you want, is a nice change! The new challenge mode dungons sound fantastic..etc.. lots to look forward to this time!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Well, it seems like there are a handful of new changes/additions coming to Legion that sound good. We'll see what makes it to release.

For those who missed it: http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...ntent-Overview
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    This is the exact same type of "technical date" which we saw with Warlords of Draenor. Did everyone forget about that?

When pre-orders for Warlords of Draenor started in March 2014, the pre-order page said on or before 12/20/2014. People flipped their shit because they didn't understand that it wasn't an actual release date, and Ion Hazzikostas told everyone the reason for the date. Now that we're seeing another "on or before" release date, I think it's pretty safe to assume that the date selected has some sort of technical reasoning behind it, which is exactly why they state that it is not a release date.
    They had this reaction on WoD. One would think that the department didn't get the memo about not releasing subscription numbers anymore due to bad press also meant not putting dates on pictures either.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck_Jones View Post
    They had this reaction on WoD. One would think that the department didn't get the memo about not releasing subscription numbers anymore due to bad press also meant not putting dates on pictures either.
    I agree that it's odd that they keep putting those dates out there, but there must be some sort of legal reason behind it because they also did it for Overwatch, so... /shrug

Watching the systems panel at the moment, and Demon Hunters are looking like they're going to be ridiculous (both solo and multiboxing).

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Watching the systems panel at the moment, and Demon Hunters are looking like they're going to be ridiculous (both solo and multiboxing).
    the nerfhammer will come for them - eventually

They just said that its character specific mining and herb nodes so people cant ninja your node. Multiboxing herbing and mining inc lol

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    the nerfhammer will come for them - eventually
    There will be a lot of hype around them being OP, but like the Death Knights in Wrath, they will have to receive some sort of nerf... they sound like they're going to be totally OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Syferr View Post
    They just said that its character specific mining and herb nodes so people cant ninja your node. Multiboxing herbing and mining inc lol
    Yes!

In addition, lots of QoL changes like transmog and profession stuff. It all seems very exciting, and the crowd was going crazy during this panel. MMO-C will have the full breakdown of the panel up shortly, I'm sure.

Time to level up my priests! disc priests will be all about healing with damage ( more so than now ). Looking forward to the class blogs they said are coming tomorrow.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )