Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Exclamation Can't create an account on ISBoxer's website.

Alright, so basically all info you need is in the title. When I try to create an account it just snaps and resets all the fields and no mail has been sent to my account, and when I click "re-send e-mail" they tell me to type the e-mail affiliated with the account, so I do and it says that no account is attached to that e-mail.

Please help?

When I try to create an account it just snaps and resets all the fields
    This sounds like a browser issue... Can you temporarily try another browser? e.g. if you're using firefox or chrome, try internet explorer for a moment, and if you're using internet expxlorer then installing firefox or chrome is probably a good idea anyway
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Quote Originally Posted by tarzan14 View Post
    Alright, so basically all info you need is in the title. When I try to create an account it just snaps and resets all the fields and no mail has been sent to my account, and when I click "re-send e-mail" they tell me to type the e-mail affiliated with the account, so I do and it says that no account is attached to that e-mail.

Please help?

Any error messages? Are you using a well known mail provider (@gmail.com, @hotmail.com, etc)? Try a different email?

Thanks, guys. I tried Explorer and it worked. Damn Chrome... Another question though: how long does it usually take to get verified for the free version of ISBoxer?

Generally a couple of hours, like it says on the page
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start