Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default [Multiboxing] Feral Druid's Gank Montage

A new video of my new group i been playing last few months. This is my Feral Druid group and am having a lot of fun with them.

I got just over 1200 rating in 2's that am very happy about.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    A new video of my new group i been playing last few months. This is my Feral Druid group and am having a lot of fun with them.

I got just over 1200 rating in 2's that am very happy about.

That paladin lived so long >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Svpernova09 View Post
    That paladin lived so long >.<
    He was trolling me a long time. Was a nightmare bubble hands etc... not fun to fight.

Always love seeing other players melting in pvp. I was thinking of 5 rogues but after watching your video, I guess 5 feral druids would have more survivability with their HoTsx5 and instant HT? Plus that group could queue for their own dungeons while leveling... alright you've convinced me!

Quote Originally Posted by Curryman View Post
    Always love seeing other players melting in pvp. I was thinking of 5 rogues but after watching your video, I guess 5 feral druids would have more survivability with their HoTsx5 and instant HT? Plus that group could queue for their own dungeons while leveling... alright you've convinced me!
    Why I did not go rouge and I can play boomkin if melee is a pain at the time.

Very cool. Makes me want to mess about in feral with my two druids.