Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 13 of 13

Just cleared it myself this heroic. My team is roughly il675, way above the intended ilevel but still had trouble on last boss. basically the method used in this post http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...Grimarail-Down did not work for me. the damage of the ground aoe is just way too high for me to heal through. I ended up everyone on follow and moved around with the tank. Was still a pain since the spear has a good chance to hit my team. the fight ended with just my healer and tank. maybe disc priest is not adequate since there is a lot of movement going on. Still don't understand why they removed renew from all specs except holy.

the most painfull experience for me is to have to hear the last boss talk. No pun intended but I just hate her voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoah35 View Post
    Just cleared it myself this heroic. My team is roughly il675, way above the intended ilevel but still had trouble on last boss. basically the method used in this post http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...Grimarail-Down did not work for me. the damage of the ground aoe is just way too high for me to heal through. I ended up everyone on follow and moved around with the tank. Was still a pain since the spear has a good chance to hit my team. the fight ended with just my healer and tank. maybe disc priest is not adequate since there is a lot of movement going on. Still don't understand why they removed renew from all specs except holy.

the most painfull experience for me is to have to hear the last boss talk. No pun intended but I just hate her voice.
    That strategy still requires you to move out of the ground AoE, it just provides the spot where your slaves can stand when not in that phase of the battle. Its also tough to keep your dps up when moving all the time, need the sweet spot.

But no matter the strategy you'll need to outgear it, its a tough fight. 675'ish like you noticed.
    Last edited by JohnGabriel : 01-06-2016 at 06:53 PM

Outgeared it myself but a few things I noticed that may be useful for people doing this at 630:

1. Loot-A-Rang appears to loot for you rockets and grenades and such. If you want your DPS to pick them up while driving from tank or healer just use this. ( The engineer-only one doesn't work! ).
    2. The pillars are key. Sticking behind pillars sometimes makes slag mines miss ( hit the pillar and bounce back to the previous section ).
    3. The whole 2nd boss fight can be done on the right side of the car behind the pillar with the boxes. If you get slagged, go up to the pillar in the second section. When that gets slagged, go back to the first.
    4. It was absolutely mandatory for me to use a heal keypad instead of grid + clique. So that I could direct heals across the Naga keypad without having to worry about where the cursor was or if I was 'cliquing' the right target.
    5. An FX overlay over the buff / debuff section on all characters is super handy to see who looted and what they currently have.
    6. Prioritize the guys who have the flamethrower ammo over the rocket. So they can help with adds on that turret next to the right side.

Anyway this is super late. I never did like this fight but I see now where it might be manageable at 630.

To anyone wondering what the heal keypad is: http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...463#post405463
    Last edited by MadMilitia : 08-05-2016 at 10:27 PM Reason: New updates.