Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Anyone have audio issues when boxing SWTOR?

Also posted in ISBoxer forums, but I figured these forums might have a wider/different view.
    I just started boxing this game and I only get audio on the first instance launched.
    I've tried turning audio off/on in each instance and check/uncheck the ISBoxer option "Mute background game window audio and un-mute foreground window audio".

Any ideas?

Maybe some setting in an ini for SWTOR?

Aaaaand I solved it.

In Windows, I had to open the "Volume Mixer". Turns out my other instances were muted for some unknown reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Bollwerk View Post
    Aaaaand I solved it.

In Windows, I had to open the "Volume Mixer". Turns out my other instances were muted for some unknown reason.
    Not for an unknown reason--It's likely that you have "Mute background game audio" (or whatever the option is called) enabled within your Character Set.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

What's strange is that every day, when I start playing, I have to unmute (in the Windows Volume Mixer) one or more of my 4 instances.
    I DO have the "mute background game audio" checked in my character set, but if I don't un-mute the muted instances when I start boxing, then ISboxer isn't able to properly un-mute a muted instance when I switch to it. Not sure if this is an anomaly with SWTOR or a bug in ISBoxer, but since the workaround is easy, I'm not gonna sweat it much.

Quote Originally Posted by Bollwerk View Post
    What's strange is that every day, when I start playing, I have to unmute (in the Windows Volume Mixer) one or more of my 4 instances.
    I DO have the "mute background game audio" checked in my character set, but if I don't un-mute the muted instances when I start boxing, then ISboxer isn't able to properly un-mute a muted instance when I switch to it. Not sure if this is an anomaly with SWTOR or a bug in ISBoxer, but since the workaround is easy, I'm not gonna sweat it much.
    Could be a bug since SWTOR is, from what I understand, a fairly unique in the sense that it runs two executable files or something like that per game client. Things, in games, change from time to time, so maybe Lax will need to debug that (or if someone else who plays SWTOR can confirm), since they did just have a large update.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology