Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26

If u spread FoT around a lot of mobs, WotHF will do more damage, but remember Static Charge wont last forever so u need to refresh it and repeat the cycle. Spread Static Charge, WotHF a little, repeat.

Thanks for the advice! I've tried it out and it seems you're right
    Another question I have is: What Grift rank difficulties do you make speedruns on? Do you use rubies instead of diamonds?

Not playing much right now, waiting for 2.4, but when I was doing "speedruns", was doing 60s and yes, using rubies. I never finished the math, but "it felt" I was getting more exp/h than doing 65s. Remember I was doing non season and the lack of Bane of the Stricken made the RG VERY VERY long and that hurt my efficiency by a LOT. If u are doing season and RG goes down in a couple minutes, it might be better for u to do higher runs.

I was doing 60s in 9mins and getting 110-140 bil/h. I'm pretty sure going 55s or so would most likely give me more exp/h but I stopped doing exp before testing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Not playing much right now, waiting for 2.4, but when I was doing "speedruns", was doing 60s and yes, using rubies. I never finished the math, but "it felt" I was getting more exp/h than doing 65s. Remember I was doing non season and the lack of Bane of the Stricken made the RG VERY VERY long and that hurt my efficiency by a LOT. If u are doing season and RG goes down in a couple minutes, it might be better for u to do higher runs.

I was doing 60s in 9mins and getting 110-140 bil/h. I'm pretty sure going 55s or so would most likely give me more exp/h but I stopped doing exp before testing that.
    Decided to waste a few thousand mats on my non season now that stuff has transferred over and go for a close copy to your build. With non ancient weapons and armor as well as no HF amulet I was doing 60s in 6-8min with stricken. I also have no clue what I'm doing with my rotation as well as the healing monk missing istvan weapons still but ye I'm pretty sure I could speedrun 70s with this build if I got some decent weapons.

Any idea how badly this build has been nerfed for 2.4? I'll probably go 4x DHs anyways at the start of next season but I like this SC build a lot more than the darned HotA barbs with their movement speed issue.

Quote Originally Posted by NetQvist View Post
    Any idea how badly this build has been nerfed for 2.4? I'll probably go 4x DHs anyways at the start of next season but I like this SC build a lot more than the darned HotA barbs with their movement speed issue.
    DESTROYED. Nerfed completely to the ground, won't even work for SOLO. That's how bad it is

Going for 4x DHs as well. Doing exp lately with this build til 2.4 release.

PS: Replaced Blade of Prophecy with The Final Witness in cube for the Support Crusader. Feels a lot smoother. Added Area Damage to the DPS SC monk. http://ptr.d3planner.com/720575702
    Last edited by Devile : 01-04-2016 at 09:31 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    DESTROYED. Nerfed completely to the ground, won't even work for SOLO. That's how bad it is

Going for 4x DHs as well. Doing exp lately with this build til 2.4 release.

PS: Replaced Blade of Prophecy with The Final Witness in cube for the Support Crusader. Feels a lot smoother. Added Area Damage to the DPS SC monk. http://ptr.d3planner.com/720575702
    Typical Blizz =P