Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default White Murloc Egg - Terky

So this new pet is making some big wow news its the same as the pink one i was lucky to get at EU games con and now seems everyone can can get it there is many guides out there to get this little cute thing!

http://www.wowhead.com/item=22780/wh...c-egg#comments

Many players camping a designated spawn spot you say? Many of them from PVP realms? This seems relevant to my interests.

Quote Originally Posted by Wubsie View Post
    Many players camping a designated spawn spot you say? Many of them from PVP realms? This seems relevant to my interests.
    This Sounds Fun for say a Set of GNOMES??? and maybe that are deathkights

Quote Originally Posted by Wubsie View Post
    Haha
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

The real question is... Why the hell are they adding a pet to an old expansion? lol

Took all of 5 seconds to enter and loot. There's tons of people there but they seem to just be standing around or in the wrong place for the egg. It's an instant spawn so I dunno.

I thought the fight was over Asia complaining they can't obtain it- like they don't have a few things we can't obtain. Beats me where any argument could be made from looting the item.

Name:  WoWScrnShot_101815_114322.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  23.0 KB

Very easy to get when it instantly respawns. As a hunter you can stealth in close then hit deterrence and pick it up before dying.

Not that I risked death, the horde owned that area at the time. But a couple alliance managed to sneak in a loot before dying.