Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 22 of 22

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    The one thing new I did was combine all the images into one image file and use IS's crop feature to pull out each individual image. Those who downloaded previous projects probably hated having so many images, now its just one image and one xml file.
    That is actually a fantastic idea.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    So what do you think of this? Decided to put some time, effort, and a few bucks into making it really nice.

Attachment 1577

Included is the LavishGUI custom XML and image file so you can create the above. You can download them here.

How to get this working.
    1. Download the files and unzip them someplace.
    2. Edit the JG_loot.xml file in your favorite text editor and change the image file paths.
    3. Create a menu choosing custom XML and using JG_loot.xml for the filename and JohnGabriel as the elementID.
    4. Create a button set with 12 buttons.

To make things easier, open the JG_loot.xml file and in the comments it lists out all the buttons and the targets you should use for your button set.

This is for use with the loot system described throughout this post, if you have that working already this will complement it.

Comments welcome.
    Wow, incredible work. I have to implement this Stat! I too was a lil tired of the mouse broadcast click to loot woes. Love the concept herer, maybe a lil carried away with the graphic.
    isBoxer community, always pushing the limits.