Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 21

the loot-a-rang is much better, it's so fast it feels almost as if it's an instant cast than the pet fetch.
    the pets are prone to get stuck too, they aren't dead but don't respond anymore.
    the loot-a-rang does not have the range of the pet but overall its worth it.
    X Five, a Galakrond alliance guild for multiboxers
    pally/shaman (thiliander/xenoca) , Shaman/Hunters (Zhedrar), Priest/Warlocks(Yarili,Yarlii,Yariil,Yarlli,Yarill)

My experience with the loot-a-rang is a little odd, I have it bound to my "0" key, it sometimes loots the whole team but more often then not, it acts as a round robin and I have to press the key 5 times, also allowing for the kewl down to get every character its loot.
    It seems that when its broadcast the auto loot function fails, I just get the loot box window as if auto loot was switched off.

Quote Originally Posted by Dadjitsu View Post
    My experience with the loot-a-rang is a little odd, I have it bound to my "0" key, it sometimes loots the whole team but more often then not, it acts as a round robin and I have to press the key 5 times, also allowing for the kewl down to get every character its loot.
    It seems that when its broadcast the auto loot function fails, I just get the loot box window as if auto loot was switched off.
    That might be from the "object busy" error, WoW only lets one person loot at a time. What works best is a loot-a-rang and an "accept loot" macro you can spam to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    That might be from the "object busy" error, WoW only lets one person loot at a time. What works best is a loot-a-rang and an "accept loot" macro you can spam to everyone.
    now that makes sense.... why did'nt I think that lol

Thanks JohnGabriel

Quote Originally Posted by Catamer View Post
    the loot-a-rang is much better, it's so fast it feels almost as if it's an instant cast than the pet fetch.
    the pets are prone to get stuck too, they aren't dead but don't respond anymore.
    the loot-a-rang does not have the range of the pet but overall its worth it.
    I finally got enough for the whole team tonight. You guys are so right. So much quicker than post fetch. And doesn't have the "pet fetch aggro" problem either.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    I finally got enough for the whole team tonight. You guys are so right. So much quicker than post fetch. And doesn't have the "pet fetch aggro" problem either.
    I have also jumped on the lootarang bandwagon. It is now part of my hunter team woe and single target macro. So cool. Loot just happens now!
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

Have to keep an eye on the AH to stock up. Sometimes they are going for 250g+ and the next day someone could put a dozen in the AH at 15g each.

Have to keep an eye on the AH to stock up. Sometimes they are going for 250g+ and the next day someone could put a dozen in the AH at 15g each.
    Yep, exactly what I saw last night. :P Got 7 for 12G each.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Could you please elaborate on what an "accept loot" macro would consist of? Doing a google search turned up nothing for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegasboxing View Post
    Could you please elaborate on what an "accept loot" macro would consist of? Doing a google search turned up nothing for this.
    It would be something like this
    /run LootSlot(1)
    /run LootSlot(2)
    /run LootSlot(3)
    /run LootSlot(4)
    /run LootSlot(5)
    /run LootSlot(6)
    /run LootSlot(7)
    /run LootSlot(8)
    /run LootSlot(9)
    /click StaticPopup1Button1
    That will accept all loot plus that annoying 'are you sure it will bind to your account' message.

So you can either use your loot-a-rang, wait 3 seconds use it again, to try and get everyone to loot. Or use your loot-a-rang then spam the above to everyone. Maybe on key press use your loot-a-rang then key up send the macro?