Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Change action bars based on location?

Is there a way to have your action bars change based on your location?

location as in BG's/Arana/World/Dungon/raid?

If so... you might beable to do it with a bit of lua and then change a bartender page. but am not sure if you can do it right out the box.
    Last edited by MiRai : 10-08-2015 at 07:15 PM Reason: Formatting

It would have to be scripted as part of some other action. You might be able to use [flyable] as a condition to flip action bars.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

I was looking for a way to use bartender or some other addon to page my action bars based on a specific location say for example if I am in my Garrison vs. in Tanaan Jungle. I thought there might be a way to do it using bartenders state config and custom conditionals but when I look up the list of conditionals available through wow there is nothing for location beyond outside/inside. Thought I'd ask in case I missed something or if someone had an idea for a different way.

I don't use bartender, but weakauras has multiple possibilities to specify the instance type, zone ID and encounter ID, so it looks like it's technically possible (link to screenshot). Weakauras has also a custom LUA section, but I have no idea if you can actually manage actionbar states based on that. Might be worth it to look into that.

Edit: seems like to only work out of combat, so I guess it's protected.
    Last edited by zenga : 10-08-2015 at 10:38 PM
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Maybe you could use whatever zone you are in to change your bars. There's addons such as questhelper and the built in quest tracker that change dynamically based upon zone. If you could transfer that to an addon that changed your bars based on zone- maybe that'd work?

Just spitballing some ideas here, I'll look around but don't think I've heard of any addons that could do what you want out of the box.