Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Question Quick question about ashran

cancelled my subs around the time 6.2 landed, along with the new que system for ashran.

one of the reasons i quit was because it was a REAL pain to get a team in ashran, it was possible but it required tons of retries to get the same instance, and with the new debuffs you get, its night impossible.

but recently i read this:

https://twitter.com/holinka/status/646509965465616384

is this true? can we que as group again? i know IWT doesn't work any more, but i always ran restos in Ashran, so i never cared to move them unless im OOC, and when that's the case i just use the 3 man mount.

if so that would be enough to get me to resub

Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

av never had a problem getting all my chars in ashran. the only problem is when the raid was full and had to wait for one. but now the IWT its back to follwing pet and that map is just a pain in the backside. and to be fair don't think ashran is all that fun.

But i do gear up but normaly i go around with a geared toon and a ungeared toon and looting to the box's that take about 2 hours to fulley honor gear you char. (at silly A.M) when its hoping from ashran to ashran. if not i would do AV. on a 200x weekend thats very good for honor and just is a lot funner then ashran

They are making tiny weird Ashran changes every week. Currently you can't even bring in 5, but I have been successful with 2 of my team getting into the same. While Hollinka does say he thinks its fine to bring 5 people in, If you read further down you see him say how some people were bypassing it and they had to "create additional measures".

Right now the only way is to enter Ashran, AFK in base for 5 minutes, then leave and re-enter. Eventually everyone is in the same instance, takes about 30 minutes.

But wait until next week and it will be changed again. They are not putting any developer resources into previous content with Legion on the horizon, but these weird tiny changes keep coming non-stop.

is there a release date on legion yet? i know this was the last patch.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    im going to try this, i don't think it will be much of a problem at peak hours since i have only 3 accs.