Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 20 of 20

ok well I hit 60 Let me knwo when someone is going to be on for a ginvite and we can start doing some stuff

Alrighty!

So we're looking at out first raid being next week! So hurry up and get to 60!

Wednesday or Thursday this week, around 7PM US Mountain Time. Send me a message if you're interested!

Again, if you're looking to participate lets aim for as few heirloom pieces as possible (non tier pieces should be ok [trinkets, rings, neck, weapon])
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

Friends! LVL 60 horde raids this week! This week's event will be on Wednesday @ 6:00 PM MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME.

Have your lvl 60 toons ready to roll! We can use my vent, or w/e. Please post, or PM, or in some way let me know that you're planning on coming. Solo or MB all are welcome! I hope to blow through 60 content this week, and next and move into 70 content soon!

Loot rules - MS>OS>Transmog free roll on one toon per team. (You can do an internal roll if you win to determine who loot goes to.)

We start tonight!!! 6:00pm Mountain time, lvl 60. Horde! Be there! It'll be fun! We need RDPS and healers!

I may not be able until 7pm MTN, I have to ask the boss (wife)

edit: 6pm is fine
    Last edited by Mokoi : 09-30-2015 at 06:33 PM

Success!

We ended up raiding with 3 tanks, a handful of healers and a bunch of DPS. Half of us had heirlooms, and it wasn't OP or anything.

We still ended up wiping a surprising amount of times, and even had to strategize about bosses, etc. Overall it was a BLAST, thanks, Xix!WoWScrnShot_093015_193128.jpg

I wouldn't have minded joining in on this, but you guys started about a month too early for me. I'll be firing up a new set of RaF accounts near the end of this month, so if you're still doing level 60 content at that time I might just have to join in and get some video recorded/uploaded onto my channel.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I think the current plan ti to progress through the 60 content and then move on to 70 and then 80 etc. We may end up still at 70 in a month Meet us there!

What time and day this week? Is Thursday possible?

This week's going to be a bit rough, have to work some 3am-6pm days. I'll probably have to give it a miss this week