Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 20 of 20

Sadly it doesn't and the video clearly shows it cause even the heal monk which is usually a tank, died in a GR59 only ... been there, done that. If u dont believe me, try it and feel the pain by yourself. Helltooth lag is insane and 3x - 4x WDs make it a lot worse. At least for me and a bunch of ppl, so multiboxing them is a NO NO for now. I dont have the best internet on earth, but this didn't happen before and I see a LOT of reports about the same and not just Helltooth WDs. Even removing all area damage from gear and drastically gimping your party DPS, u will lag out badly.

Minor lag, random lag spikes, etc. a heal monk will work for sure. Extreme lag with 20+ secs frozen in a high GR, u simply die, PERIOD. The only thing that works is doing lower GR where mobs don't hit u that hard and u can survive with just passive life regen and decent damage reduction. Besides they die FAST, meaning density won't last long, u wont stay frozen for long and will get hit a LOT less. But in a high GR trash takes a while to kill and before u know it, u get frozen, u start punching your keyboard and just wanna throw your PC out the window

A heal monk needs to cast skills and if he is not able to send skills to the server cause its lagged, the party wont get healed in time. By the time the server processes all the monk commands, everyone is dead. Mobs don't lag and they keep hitting regardless of server/network lag.
    Last edited by Devile : 09-28-2015 at 04:48 PM

Ye..... No thanks trying 4x rend barbs really did it in for me, the game stopped for over a minute. Sticking to mix parties with two support seems to cause a very favorable lag situation as well, no problems at 70 still.

I see ppl doing 80+ with 2 DPS Carnevil WDs + health glove barb + heal monk. At least for Season, Stricken + Darts seem to melt mobs faster than HotA barbs. Eventually I'll give it a try, but not playing that much lately. Non season ppl are also using this combo. Obviously, paragon 1200+.
    Last edited by Devile : 09-30-2015 at 10:28 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    I see ppl doing 80+ with 2 DPS Carnevil WDs + health glove barb + heal monk. At least for Season, Stricken + Darts seem to melt mobs faster than HotA barbs. Eventually I'll give it a try, but not playing that much lately. Non season ppl are also using this combo. Obviously, paragon 1200+.
    I have carnevils and they are pretty hard to keep alive and it's somewhat hard to do dps with them in multibox party. Problem is that the monk is pulling stuff onto the WDs instead of into a group by the side.

I know and that was exactly my point. They are actually surviving that way, right where everyone is, not fighting ranged.

Rank #1 in EU uses just 1, but again, they are in the middle of the fight:

Don't think u can multibox this easily tho. WDs rely on Swampland Attunement to survive, staying in the middle of big packs so they have a ton of toughness, but moving between packs of mobs, where there's no density, u can easily get 1 shot. Besides that passive doesnt give u Arcane nor Lightning res.

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    I know and that was exactly my point. They are actually surviving that way, right where everyone is, not fighting ranged.

Rank #1 in EU uses just 1, but again, they are in the middle of the fight:

Don't think u can multibox this easily tho. WDs rely on Swampland Attunement to survive, staying in the middle of big packs so they have a ton of toughness, but moving between packs of mobs, where there's no density, u can easily get 1 shot. Besides that passive doesnt give u Arcane nor Lightning res.

God they fucking melt that Rift Guardian.

Quote Originally Posted by AnNiMosSiTY99 View Post
    God they fucking melt that Rift Guardian.
    I actually ran 4 carnevils for a both with shitty gear but the correct items, it was pretty fun to see RGs blow up in a second or two. Couldn't do very high with them due to toughness but that fetish army size was worth seeing =P

Quote Originally Posted by NetQvist View Post
    I actually ran 4 carnevils for a both with shitty gear but the correct items, it was pretty fun to see RGs blow up in a second or two. Couldn't do very high with them due to toughness but that fetish army size was worth seeing =P

I was speed farming shares on my x4 barbs to gamble carnevil setups for my WD's The dagger feels like its super rare cause I havent gotten it on any of them?

How high were you able to get up to with them? I thought with the huge armies they would be able to tank in higher difficulties. I am working on gearing my 4th slot for a healing monk that I could throw in any of my groups to test.

Quote Originally Posted by AnNiMosSiTY99 View Post
    I was speed farming shares on my x4 barbs to gamble carnevil setups for my WD's The dagger feels like its super rare cause I havent gotten it on any of them?

How high were you able to get up to with them? I thought with the huge armies they would be able to tank in higher difficulties. I am working on gearing my 4th slot for a healing monk that I could throw in any of my groups to test.
    Don't think I did higher than 50 or something with 4 carnevils, the problem was mainly dying to elite affixes and stuff like frozen screwing you over. I'm pretty sure support barb, support monk with 2 carnevils would do much better than 4 carnevils. Try cubing rares for the dagger, that's how I got all of mine anyways.

Proof of 2 common questions: