Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default So WW Barb ??? yh lets talk about that

Hey guys im here to bring a discussion on ww barb in the current patch 2.3 (season 4)

I will start posting some question maybe some of you can answer them if you like

1) Is WW barb better than HOTA barb in higher greater rifts?

2) what gems would you use for WW
    I myself was think Bane of stricken for sure, but what after that since pain enhancer is good for sure but i heard it causes lagspike when coupled with dustdevils and max cdr - and would you still use toxin gems for 40% increased dmg?

3) what gear would you use besides waste set and bul katos weapons ?
    im thinking about specific:
    bracers?
    ring? - and if u decide focus/restraint - what skills would you use to proc it ?
    Belt? even tho i think ignore pain belt is obvious - but what when we are 4x barb and so much cdr then only 2 should run it with mob rule rune or do they all need it for ignorance is blitz (around 6k more health pr fury spent)

if u guys has any questions post em pls if u can answer any pls do :P

1. Probably group dependant, WW is really hard to box without having a full party of them, you can spin around in circles around your other team members but it's not pretty. So for me, fast lower rifts is really good with 4x WW barbs, esp T8 normal rifts. HotA works better on higher rifts but that move speed difference when not in berserker really screws up your group if you're not running all HotA.

2. I'd probably use stricken, trapped and esoteric just to stop the dying, maybe only stricken on two barbs if running four of them and then toxin on the other two. If running lower rifts I'd probably swap stricken and esoterics for powerful and pain enchancer.

3. Bracers: Strongarms if using F+R with furious charge, lacunis otherwise probably.
    Belts: 2 barbs with chilank and 2 barbs with cassius for 100% party IP usually works pretty well.
    Rings: I really don't like using the zodiac ring for 4 man ww barbs but you'll need a lot of CDR and careful timing without CD skills to not fuck up sync with the berserker activations so I prefer F+R with cubed CoE and skipping berserker entirely.

I've really started liking ancient spear harpoon lately, putting it on multiple WW barbs in multiboxing might be quite fun actually so that might be worth trying.

Ok i see well my 4 hota barbs can clear grift 50 in like 7 min so that is ok (not good or anything) but decent

Would u say its worth it to craft rare 1-handed mighty weapon and upgrade to get ancient bul kathos?

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas1707 View Post
    Ok i see well my 4 hota barbs can clear grift 50 in like 7 min so that is ok (not good or anything) but decent

Would u say its worth it to craft rare 1-handed mighty weapon and upgrade to get ancient bul kathos?
    It's one of the better things to upgrade from rares actually since there's only 7 mighty weapons from drops. Almost 30% chance to get a BK when upgrading and 10% of those should be ancient, so one every 30-35 crafts which is not bad at all if you use sage set.

Hey guys im here to bring a discussion on ww barb in the current patch 2.3 (season 4)

I will start posting some question maybe some of you can answer them if you like

1) Is WW barb better than HOTA barb in higher greater rifts?

2) what gems would you use for WW
    I myself was think Bane of stricken for sure, but what after that since pain enhancer is good for sure but i heard it causes lagspike when coupled with dustdevils and max cdr - and would you still use toxin gems for 40% increased dmg?

3) what gear would you use besides waste set and bul katos weapons ?
    im thinking about specific:
    bracers?
    ring? - and if u decide focus/restraint - what skills would you use to proc it ?
    Belt? even tho i think ignore pain belt is obvious - but what when we are 4x barb and so much cdr then only 2 should run it with mob rule rune or do they all need it for ignorance is blitz (around 6k more health pr fury spent)

if u guys has any questions post em pls if u can answer any pls do :P
    1. Hard to say. Just saw rank 1 in EU with a WW barb, so is not clear which one is better.
    2. Depends on the GR. For high GR, BotT, Stricken and prolly Taeguk or Pain Enhancer. It will also depend on your toughness and if u have perma ignore pain, etc. If survability is an issue, u will need Esoteric, etc.
    3. Bracers? Lacunis if u need to hit a breakpoint, Strongarms if u go with F&R for Charge. Belt? Witching Hour if u need to hit a breakpoint or just Cassius.

So far, the higher GRs I've seen with WW are 70 and 72, season only because of Stricken and none used F&R. They go pure IAS for high damage and Unity ring to double their toughness. ORotZ for perma ignore pain + WotB.

I'm gonna try these days a combo with 3 pure DPS WW barbs (pain enhancer, bott, taeguk or toxin) + 1 zDPS WW barb and see how high I can go like that. Non season tho, so I don't have high hopes because of the lack of Stricken ... RGs take forever :/

Nice

was wondering if you guys would answer this question ?
    what gems would you use in a 3x hota barb and 1 healing monk setup ? my healing monk is controlled by a friend, and im wondering what gems to use on hota babs for speed farming higher greater rifts
    atm i use Toxin (do the still stack????) - Pain enhancer (do the bleed stack ? or can only one hota barb benefit from attack speed?) - 3rd gem i dont know what should be, could be bane of stricken (but i think thats only for high grift progression) i was maybe think bane of powerful?

Nice

was wondering if you guys would answer this question ?
    what gems would you use in a 3x hota barb and 1 healing monk setup ? my healing monk is controlled by a friend, and im wondering what gems to use on hota babs for speed farming higher greater rifts
    atm i use Toxin (do the still stack????) - Pain enhancer (do the bleed stack ? or can only one hota barb benefit from attack speed?) - 3rd gem i dont know what should be, could be bane of stricken (but i think thats only for high grift progression) i was maybe think bane of powerful?
    I'd get some CDR on two of the barbs and then use Trapped, PE and Gogok on them for a round robin 100% IP on the party. The last barb would run Trapped, PE, Stricken just to help the RG fight a bit. You'll have to calculate the exact CDR you need yourself but it's a few pieces at least.

Seasons, I'll go with Bane of the Trapped, Stricken and Pain Enhancer. If RGs go fast and u see stricken is overkill, go with Toxin. Toxin stacks and PE benefits all barbs.