Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Started playing Aion

So... Anyone playing Aion
    I just started playing dinged my girls to 15 yesterday. Five boxing a Gladiator, Song weaver, three casters.

Aion-my-girls-level-12.jpg

I had made a team in the past, but I could never get around to playing them. Also, doesn't a full party in Aion consist of six characters? Are you leaving a spot open for a friend or a random player?
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Hi MiRai, yes your are correct. I actually have cleric that is level 24. Once I get the five to level 24 I will be six boxing. Oh btw love your videos......keep them coming they are so helpful

Good deal. Looking forward to any updates because I have wanted to multibox Aion myself.

Are you using the FastTrack server? If so, are people giving you a hard time? Whenever I get around to multiboxing it, I'm afraid that my lack of Aion knowledge will cause me to feel solo players' jealous wrath, and the FastTrack server is packed with people. Perhaps I should play the game solo for a bit before jumping into the deep end.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I am playing on the Fast Track server and yes there are some people who gave me a hard time. For instance when I entered Pandaemonium there were a few higher level players that were calling me a bot. I explained to them I wasn't a bot that I was multi-boxing. Some of them didn't even have a clue about multi-boxing and were very immature. Of course I did direct them to this site so they could read or learn about it. I had another experience with a higher level player that was being rude and following me around killing all my mobs before I could kill them. Very irritating to say the least. As a multi-boxer, I guess you have to expect some of this from players who don't understand, or who are too immature to act decent. I just ignore it and move on. I certainly don't let it ruin my fun or worry about it. Right now I am torn though because I just got Final Fantasy a Realm Reborn as a gift and now I am deciding if I want to play it or Aion. Maybe I will play both. Sigh decisions, decisions...
    You may want to try to solo for a few levels to see how you like it and get a feel for the player environment. I leveled my cleric up to 24 to see if it was a game I wanted to get into. I mean sure there are things that can be approved on, but that is to be said with all games. A lot of the quests are collection quests,( kill X and get X number amount of things. ) and with multi-boxing as you know is very tedious. There are a TON of gold spammers in general chat and it can be quite annoying when you are trying to look for a group. Aside from that I think it is decent, but it certainly isn't for everyone.
    Last edited by Saphfyer : 09-09-2015 at 06:46 AM