Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default (TSW) Yay!!! Got follow to finally work!

I just started playing The Secret World last week and i'm really liking the game. But it took me 2 days to figure out how to get my team to follow the leader. Browsed 100s of threads online and finally found something that worked awesome for me at least. Everything I found never worked. There is nothing you can click ingame to trigger follow that can be bound to a key, only the text command /follow that has to be typed in chat. I tried using Key Strings but never could get it working. So i'm posting this so it may help someone else who may give the game a try. It may not be the best solution but it works nicely for me. The Step is processed so fast I never even see it happen in the chat box, lol. Here's my FOLLOW step in ISboxer:

-Combat
    ---Mapped Keys
    -----Follow (Hotkey: Space)
    -------Advanced
    -------Steps

-------Step
    ---------Actions
    -----------F2->character name (the F1-F5 targets characters in your group, F2 for this character targets the leader)
    -----------F3->character name (the F1-F5 targets characters in your group, F3 for this character targets the leader)
    -----------Enter->all other (Enter opens the chat)
    -----------/->all other (/FOLLOW is typed into chat)
    -----------F->all other ^
    -----------O->all other ^
    -----------L->all other ^
    -----------L->all other ^
    -----------O->all other ^
    -----------W->all other (/FOLLOW is typed into chat)
    -----------Enter->all other (Initiates follow for all your characters and closes chat)
    -----------Space->all (I always use space to jump so i know they are following )

Blog Entries

I applaud your effort in typing up the entire step action chain!

Does the send key string feature work in TSW? If so i'd recommend that over doing the letters one at a time.

I couldn't get the Key String feature to work. Tried for about 14 hours straight doing every way possible to get it to work. I did every way people online say to use the Key String feature, watched the videos, Googled and read every thread, and tried experimenting with variations of all of them. Nothing worked. Alot of what i read was using the feature in other games, but just didn't work in TSW. If there is a way to do it easier i would love to know if someone has done it in the TSW game, not other games. I watched a couple of videos of people multiboxing TSW but they don't explain how they got follow to work.
    Last edited by shadowlord63 : 09-05-2015 at 10:32 PM