Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Fast bounties...

As usual, doing bounties is a pain. It's long, boring, and XP is very bad (compared to Rifts and Greater Rifts). But with the cube extra buffs, you can build a dedicated bounty-team. Here is what I'm doing...

I'm using my 4x Reakor Barbarian team. With a "cubed" Ring of Royal Grandeur I only need 4 pieces of Reakor to have all the bonuses. Then as "armor" extra buff I added the act 2 boots (moving through creatures), and I'm in the process of equiping them with the belt that gives +40% run speed with War Cry. I still need some belts, and when I'm done I'll round-robin War Cry... and there goes a +40% speed buff almost all the time while ignoring mobs...

Once in a while, I'm charging a pack of mobs to resplenish Rage, and everything's fine.

Also, use the "tornado" speed buff for every character, have some speed-increasing stuff (boots, set ring, crafted helm), and bounties are now much quicker

I'm running Torment VII so that I always have 2x 4 materials... Torment X is too long with this build when you have boss encounters.

I just use my regular speedfarm barbs (see devs thread). You are right about bounties going quick with permanent chilaniks. Bonus from bul kathos and wotb (when theres mob density for orotz hits) helps too. With whirlwind the only thing to really slow you down is wallers, and kulle aid fixes that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

U can cube Illusory Boots and that should deal with the problem. Not sure if the boots break the wall or just let u go thru. Cause if it breaks the wall, u only need boots in 1 char.

WW is fun and fast. U can also improve speed with Ignore Pain. There's 1 rune that gives movement speed. Sprint + Chilaniks + BK + WotB + Ignore Pain should give u and insane movement speed. That or use Crusaders with Steed Charge + Swiftmount + Wings of Angel. Also, WD Angry Bird build is just hilarious!. Damn thing moves stupidly fast and does a ton of damage, besides its a lot of fun. It's one of the fastest T7 specs I've seen.

Last edited by Devile : 09-02-2015 at 12:10 PM

Boon of the Hoarder + Avarace Band might also be worth equipping, if leveled up. With everything exploding into mountains of gold the bonus is up a lot. /shrug. [edit: for a build like WW that murders things as a matter of course, I mean.]

The problem with Boon of the Hoarder is that only the one that gives the final blow gets the gold and sometimes, based on density, u dont get gold for everyone all the time which causes a LOT of dsyncs.

Somehow I never realized that. Guess that explains a few things; though, I apparently find it pretty tolerable. I tend to swap out avarice/boon + custerian whenever I lower the tormet level in the interest of speed [mostly because it can't hurt; I know it yields effectively no real bonus exp]