Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 14

Exclamation Timewalking changes in 6.2.2

I love gearing up doing Timewalking dungeons, they are fun, quick, and give great gear. Now we also get toys, mounts, heirlooms, and rep. Its almost to where I only need to play on Timewalking weekends.

I do not know for sure but I believe next weekend, September 4th-6th, will be the next Timewalking weekend. Last weekend was honor and weekend before was apex crystals, its about time for another Timewalking.

New Timewalking Rewards
    Players now receive a Timewarped Badge when they complete a Timewalking dungeon. These badges can be redeemed at new vendors that appear during a Timewalking bonus event. The new vendors sell new toys, new mounts, heirloom and reputation tokens, in addition to gear that scales up to the character's level at the time of purchase.

Timewalking Loot Changes
    Timewalking bosses who had unusual drops, such as Reins of the Blue Proto-Drake, now have a chance to drop those items when defeated while Timewalking.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/198...otes-8-31-2015

don't forget now we get a few extra days!

And i love time walkers its a shame u need the old tank/dps/healer setup to run then. an leveling up a DK to run them with my shammy's. and hoping to get the mount/toys and other some 675 tanking gear on my Deathknight.

i will add the Timewarped Badge (old JP) back to jamba.

Looking forward to trying timewalking with my Druid tank x3 MM Hunters and Disc Priest once levelled.. my poor Hunter pets got slaughtered in them even in tank spec with a healer!
    Last edited by Andreauk : 09-01-2015 at 06:04 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Looking forward to trying timewalking with my Druid tank x3 MM Hunters and Disc Priest once levelled.. my poor Hunter pets got slaughtered in them even in tank spec with a healer!
    Use as much gems/gemmed gear as you can get and anything with procs. lengendarys/weapon procs/gems dont scale down. Makes these dungeons cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    I do not think they are tuned very well for players below level 100. I tried going in early and could barely get past the trash mobs.

That was another team I tried with - I had a shadowpriest, monk healer and x3 bm hunters at level 100, and the pets I just could not heal them fast enough for all the damage they took.. so I am levelling a team with a tank.. hopefully I will do better!

Also at 68 instead of going straight to Northrend I carried on doing all the bc instances and some of those were tough..
    (the tempest keep area ones) even on normal mode... but I did them so am happy.
    Last edited by Andreauk : 09-04-2015 at 05:02 AM

I have hated the time walking event so far. it was NEVER that hard to do. the trash mobs cut through my pally like paper. I thought I was in for a fun time boxing the old stuff that I was so good at.. NOT. I don't get where Blizzard got the scaling from, I have mostly 675->695 gear so I can't understand what it's not easy mode for me. As for trying it with a single level 81 using LFG .... that was the worst than my boxing team trying it.
    X Five, a Galakrond alliance guild for multiboxers
    pally/shaman (thiliander/xenoca) , Shaman/Hunters (Zhedrar), Priest/Warlocks(Yarili,Yarlii,Yariil,Yarlli,Yarill)

Quote Originally Posted by Catamer View Post
    I have hated the time walking event so far. it was NEVER that hard to do. the trash mobs cut through my pally like paper. I thought I was in for a fun time boxing the old stuff that I was so good at.. NOT. I don't get where Blizzard got the scaling from, I have mostly 675->695 gear so I can't understand what it's not easy mode for me. As for trying it with a single level 81 using LFG .... that was the worst than my boxing team trying it.
    I don't think it matters how good your gear is at 100, as it scales down to a specific iLevel for the dungeon. I have completed all of the timewalking dungeons multiple times with this team.

What dungeon are you having trouble with?

You can swap out gear that has Gems/enchantes those particular items do not scale down. Giving you a BIT more over power feeling. When arranged properly of course.

I did some video on wotlk I was live streams and YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...ExXcMDZ4olEa_9