Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default What to roll season 4 (returning player)

Hey guys Im a multiboxer like most of u guys here i guess i multibox with 4 account and i would like some advice/oppinions on witch comp to go with:

I would like a mixed team - since i havnt tried that before and like a little bit more challenge (same class comps, burns me out)

do u guys have any ideas what might work ? if so let me know here or private message me.

I was maybe think 2x barbs Hota builds + something else (hammerdin/uliana monk) idk

Maybe wizards, but not quite sure witch build to go with here and what to mix with other than wd's

pls let me know

have a nice day

Andreas1707

Barbs + monks can push higher in GR but can take a while to gear up. Wizards are screwed right now, same as DH, so its either Barbs, monks or WDs

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Barbs + monks can push higher in GR but can take a while to gear up. Wizards are screwed right now, same as DH, so its either Barbs, monks or WDs
    But would u run 3 bars or how would u run it ??

Myself I'm gearing with 4 barbs at the moment and I'm going to try and get 3x HotA + Healing Monk for high GRs. The Monk will come a bit later tho, don't think I could manage a uliana monk without going crazy with desyncs.

Also luckily until I get that monk up I have a friend who has been subbing in for my last barb so far this season and he can do the healing monk part.