Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Devilian

I'm playing one account, at 31 atm after 2 days - enjoying it - anyone tried boxing it? is it allowed? hard?
    5 boxing on Chamber of Aspects, EU (Horde) and Soon on Classic.

Retired blog:
    http://thegrins.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Perrigrin View Post
    I'm playing one account, at 31 atm after 2 days - enjoying it - anyone tried boxing it? is it allowed? hard?
    Posted earlier in the thread:

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...oxing-Devilian

Also, several others on the ISBoxer forum have mentioned multiboxing it.

I enjoyed it, but I just don't have the time for another game right now.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Posted earlier in the thread:

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...oxing-Devilian

Also, several others on the ISBoxer forum have mentioned multiboxing it.

I enjoyed it, but I just don't have the time for another game right now.

Im currently running a 3 Evoker team on Asperon, currently level 49, its fun and stuff dies quickly

Think the 52 dungeons can be boxed?

Been looking at some streams and the positioning looks mean...

Is there anything specific to do to get isboxer to run it?
    5 boxing on Chamber of Aspects, EU (Horde) and Soon on Classic.

Retired blog:
    http://thegrins.blogspot.com/

Just got setup in Devilian today. Running 3 Berserkers. Considered Cannoneers, but something about semi-naked 10-year-olds as my characters just does not work. We'll see if the choise of melee will be the ruin of me.

No previous experience boxing action RPGs and limited experience with them in general, so this is fairly interesting. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Wubsie View Post
    Just got setup in Devilian today. Running 3 Berserkers. Considered Cannoneers, but something about semi-naked 10-year-olds as my characters just does not work. We'll see if the choise of melee will be the ruin of me.

No previous experience boxing action RPGs and limited experience with them in general, so this is fairly interesting. :P
    You said you haven't multiboxed any other action RPG, so you can't compare, but I would assume that you picked the most difficult class out of them all to start off with. I imagine that non-ranged classes are either going to take additional damage because you always need to be right up front, or more difficult creatures are going to take longer to kill because you're going to be trying to dodge everything, rather than sitting back with ranged and nuking from a distance.

To be fair, I don't know how "direct" the Berserker abilities are, and they could all just be AoE abilities with no requirement to be facing the right direction. The only reason I was really able to tank anything with my Evokers is because I eventually got that heal (although I have no idea if it actually stacked or not--never tested it).
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Spent some time this weekend, really loving the game and got to lvl 30 with ease, lvling in Devilian is SUPER easy, as you basically click "move to spot" and you are automatically moved, then you just kill everything and move again.. rinse repeat.

Dungeons so far have been a cakewalk, and the only real issue I have is with rifts at lvl 27 that kicked me butt hard! lol... After a few wipes I ended up clearing it, but it wasn't quick lol

I'm interested to see how the berserkers are going, i feel like they could be powerful, but the melee range thing kind of sucks in this game.. as you need to run a lot.. and synching with characters seems harder in Devilian than it was in D3.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    Spent some time this weekend, really loving the game and got to lvl 30 with ease, lvling in Devilian is SUPER easy, as you basically click "move to spot" and you are automatically moved, then you just kill everything and move again.. rinse repeat.

Dungeons so far have been a cakewalk, and the only real issue I have is with rifts at lvl 27 that kicked me butt hard! lol... After a few wipes I ended up clearing it, but it wasn't quick lol

I'm interested to see how the berserkers are going, i feel like they could be powerful, but the melee range thing kind of sucks in this game.. as you need to run a lot.. and synching with characters seems harder in Devilian than it was in D3.
    You 3 box it?
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    You 3 box it?
    yes.

edit: on my first adventure into PvP.. it appears you can not queue for "arenas" as a party or raid? is all instanced pvp random groups? that sucks.. There is outdoor pvp to some extent, confirmed?
    Last edited by Mokoi : 12-28-2015 at 03:47 PM

Err... Did they just change their stand on multiboxing? Stumbled upon this post on their forums, and it would appear clicks/commands being sent to multiple windows simultaneously is infact an issue.

For those lazy to click:
    Hello everyone. This is a topic that we've discussed on livestream, and while multiboxing is allowed, it's important to define what is and is not acceptable through our terms of use. Here's a link to our terms of use for reference.

Having multiple accounts logged in from a single IP address or registered user is allowed, but each account must be able to act independently of one another and must be controlled without the use of any third party software. In our terms of use, automation software and unauthorized third party software use is prohibited. Using a program or setup to allow yourself to manipulate multiple characters with a single click or press of the button is prohibited.

If you need to report automated gameplay or botting, please send a detailed report (character names, server, location, activity) to support.trionworlds.com or support@trionworlds.com.
    So... Fun's over? Or am I getting that wrong?